We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

A way to make plague more viable

Adonisadon234Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147
edited May 9 in General Discussions

When a survivor gets broken by the plague, a countdown will begin for that survivor in order to cleanse themselves. If they fail, they will be downed automatically with a loud noise notification. Let me know what you think.

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 11,740

??

• Adonisadon234Adonisadon234 Member Posts: 147

i accidentally pressed post when i didn't finished writing

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 11,740

I like the idea, survivors will have incentive to cleanse.

• MiloMilo Member Posts: 4,363

So basically (old) Deep Wound?

• DecarcassorDecarcassor Member Posts: 235

The Plague's Vile Purge definitly need some more bite to it so the survivors can't just ignore it and deny Corrupt Purge.

You can't ignore the Doctor's Madness. You can't work on gens if you never snap out of it. You can't just ignore Deep Wound forever. You have to waste thoses 10 seconds mending at some point. But you can totally ignore Vile Purge as long as you want. High Rank survivors don't waste time healing anyway. This is just an invitation to gen rush even harder and condemn the Plague to run chase oriented builds if she want to be relevant.

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 2,069

Yes, but Corrupt Purge should be nerfed then. There needs to be something that Survivors need to cleanse 100% vs Plague, but Corrupt Purge is really strong. (Of course it should not make the Corrupt Purge pointless, this would push her below Freddy probably...)