Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Having problem with EAC since new update 2.7.0

PeenutsButt3rPeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 134

As I keep getting these notification when I'm in the game for 2-3 minutes, I tried verify integrity game files (4 times now) but it keeps show up this quit game window. I've been playing DBD for about 2 hours everyday since the bloodhunt event, game run smoothly, when the game updated I was still able to play the game normally for a day. Then the next day I started receiving this.

Please help!

Tagged:

Comments

• PeenutsButt3rPeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 134

I try uninstall DBD in steam client and during the installation then there was a BSOD said ":( my computer is having issues and we will restart it for you", now im downloading DBD again.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,560

Are you still having the issue after reinstalling the game?

If so, delete the file that's mentioned in the screenshot, then verify the game files - it will then verify correctly.

edited May 9

I just installed it and it happened again, about 2-3 minutes and it shows that message. I did deleted that pakchunk13-windowsnoeditor.pak and then verify it said downloaded 1 missing file. Then after that the game launched but that message popped up again, this time pakchunk2

I deleted pakchunk2, verify integrity and downloaded again, this time pakchunk4.. what is happening, at that time the game kept spamming this window repeatedly and it made my PC crashed again, windows BSOD said the stop code is: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.

Plus whenever I try to do all the steps again and start DBD, my computer keeps crashing. This time I don't run DBD at all and my computer works fine.