Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PS4
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

Fix the pallets in the 2.0 patch

PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
They’re bugged asf. There are times when it will not allow you to throw down a pallet and sometimes when you manage to stun the killer, they hit you through the pallet when it’s already down and they come flying to your side of the pallet. Removing the pallet vacuum was a terrible idea in my opinion. Should’ve just left the pallets alone. I heard they’re having the same issue on PC.

Comments

• mrdeadmrdead Member Posts: 51

@PinkEricka said:
    They’re bugged asf. There are times when it will not allow you to throw down a pallet and sometimes when you manage to stun the killer, they hit you through the pallet when it’s already down and they come flying to your side of the pallet. Removing the pallet vacuum was a terrible idea in my opinion. Should’ve just left the pallets alone. I heard they’re having the same issue on PC.

Haven't noticed it

• DarkdeadsetDarkdeadset Member Posts: 7

PS4 gamer here, looking forward to the 9th. Played some last night. So far, not having an issues with the changes. Possible Bug or is it just me: There were a few times where I hit the killer with a pallet and they glitched through and hit me, then suddenly went back to the other side of the pallet and had to break it to continue the chase. Happened in several matches. Anyone else notice this?

• blud_peeniblud_peeni Member Posts: 27

yeah there's some form of delay going on when throwing them down ,and i dont mean the loss of vacuum

• JmayeuxJmayeux Member Posts: 18

I have had this issue numerous times. It is like a Pallet Vacuum for the Killer. When they go to hit, they get stunned, but the land a successful hit and then vacuum back to the other side of the pallet. Totally needs to be fixed ASAP.

• only1biggsonly1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

Ignore. The changes are good and just need to be adjusted to. If you're doing the same things as before the patch, you're an idiot

• JmayeuxJmayeux Member Posts: 18

@only1biggs said:
    Ignore. The changes are good and just need to be adjusted to. If you're doing the same things as before the patch, you're an idiot

Regardless if it is bad play or not, Killers should NOT be teleporting from one side of the pallet to the other.

• dbd900bachdbd900bach Member Posts: 401
    edited July 2018
    Stop complaining pls, the pallet vacuum was a change for the game in general and I still have a hard time going past pallets and its only a SMIDGE easier to get survivors before they get to the pallet. All I can say is get adjusted then get good
    Post edited by dbd900bach on
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@dbd900bach said:
    Stop complaining pls, the pallet vacuum was a change for the game in general and I still have a hard time going past pallets only a SMIDGE easier. All I can say is get adjusted then get good

There’s already been proven a IN GAME latency issue with stuns. The hit box triggers later than it should, and doesn’t block the killer, for a free hit, even with no mistake, and THE KILLER WARPS, which, with enduring, gets another hit. Survivor downed instantly. That’s not a feature, that’s a bug

• PinkErickaPinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042

Are you serious? Honestly, if you don’t play on PS4 then don’t bother commenting on my thread. The changes aren’t “good” if the killer is able to hit you through the pallet and teleport to your side of it after its thrown down, it screws you over. Removing the vacuum was a TERRIBLE idea, there are even times when you can’t throw down the pallet. EVERYONE knows about the removal of the vacuum so they’re not doing the same thing before the patch, you’re welcome to leave if you’re just going to continue being rude. you’re an obvious killer main.
    Stop complaining pls, the pallet vacuum was a change for the game in general and I still have a hard time going past pallets only a SMIDGE easier. All I can say is get adjusted then get good
    going past pallets aren’t suppose to be easy for the killer.

Pallets = killer stun.
    edited July 2018

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

Are you serious? Honestly, if you don’t play on PS4 then don’t bother commenting on my thread. The changes aren’t “good” if the killer is able to hit you through the pallet and teleport to your side of it after its thrown down, it screws you over. Removing the vacuum was a TERRIBLE idea, there are even times when you can’t throw down the pallet. EVERYONE knows about the removal of the vacuum so they’re not doing the same thing before the patch, you’re welcome to leave if you’re just going to continue being rude. you’re an obvious killer main.

I split my time between killer and survivor you baby. I play on console too. You just need to adjust to the new mechanics and stop moaning. If you throw the pallet down earlier then your issue won't arise. Don't be greedy looking for that extra loop.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

I split my time between killer and survivor you baby. I play on console too. You just need to adjust to the new mechanics and stop moaning. If you throw the pallet down earlier then your issue won't arise. Don't be greedy looking for that extra loop.

I’m not being greedy for the extra loop, throwing the pallet down early is a waste of a pallet. None of the stuff that is happening is part of the game mechanics... it’s a bug... 😂

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

I’m not being greedy for the extra loop, throwing the pallet down early is a waste of a pallet. None of the stuff that is happening is part of the game mechanics... it’s a bug... 😂

Okay. Then report it correctly with video and ask for it to be changed. Don't come in here screaming like a baby, saying the pallet vacuum removal was a bad idea, because it wasn't. Killers would get screwed out of guaranteed hits with that vacuum and it wasn't "fair", especially if you played correctly and outplayed someone at the pallet.

• KurisKuris Member Posts: 191

Basically, they were close enough to hit you. But because the pallet becomes a new entity when activated, you are split apart from each other. Its unfair to deny the killer a hit he deserves because you were in range. It isn't a bug, its just that there is no other way to do it. Unless you want the killer to be jumped to the same side as you.

edited July 2018

@Jmayeux said:

@only1biggs said:

Regardless if it is bad play or not, Killers should NOT be teleporting from one side of the pallet to the other.

Right, the teleporting is a bug..the pallet changes are fine. The two are not the same... The bug existed before the pallet changes. OP is claiming that the removal of the pallet vacuum was a bad decision, which is stupid.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

Okay. Then report it correctly with video and ask for it to be changed. Don't come in here screaming like a baby, saying the pallet vacuum removal was a bad idea, because it wasn't. Killers would get screwed out of guaranteed hits with that vacuum and it wasn't "fair", especially if you played correctly and outplayed someone at the pallet.

LMAO. How am I “screaming like a baby”?

I am not cursing at anyone and neither am I stating anything in a impolite way like you are. It seems to me that you’re the one that’s crying. You’re acting so immature. This is the BUGS CATEGORY for the PS4... I am reporting it, you self absorbed idiot.

You’re just making yourself look stupid now because not too long ago, you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!
    Kuris said:

Basically, they were close enough to hit you. But because the pallet becomes a new entity when activated, you are split apart from each other. Its unfair to deny the killer a hit he deserves because you were in range. It isn't a bug, its just that there is no other way to do it. Unless you want the killer to be jumped to the same side as you.

He wasn’t that close in range to me, I stopped at the pallet and threw it down and he hit me when i had already thrown it. There are also times where I cant even throw the pallet down. I get that they were trying to make the pallets more balanced but trying to do that kinda messed it up even more. I

I know killers flying to the other side of the pallet has always been a bug in the game because I’ve seen videos of it, but I’ve never had it happen to me before this patch and it’s starting to happen often. I appreciate you stating what you have to say in a decent way instead of the pleb whose crying about my opinion on the pallet changes.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

I am not cursing at anyone and neither am I stating anything in a impolite way like you are. It seems to me that you’re the one that’s crying. You’re acting so immature. This is the BUGS CATEGORY for the PS4... I am reporting it, you self absorbed idiot.

You’re just making yourself look stupid now because not too long ago, you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

Yikes.

How about you quote me talking about game mechanics and stop screaming like a baby?

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

Yikes.

How about you quote me talking about game mechanics and stop screaming like a baby?

Again, How am I screaming like a baby? Please tell me.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said: only1biggs said:

Are you serious? Honestly, if you don’t play on PS4 then don’t bother commenting on my thread. The changes aren’t “good” if the killer is able to hit you through the pallet and teleport to your side of it after its thrown down, it screws you over. Removing the vacuum was a TERRIBLE idea, there are even times when you can’t throw down the pallet. EVERYONE knows about the removal of the vacuum so they’re not doing the same thing before the patch, you’re welcome to leave if you’re just going to continue being rude. you’re an obvious killer main. I split my time between killer and survivor you baby. I play on console too. You just need to adjust to the new mechanics and stop moaning. If you throw the pallet down earlier then your issue won't arise. Don't be greedy looking for that extra loop.

Yikes.

Avoiding the quote thing huh?

Okay, by acting how you are in this thread. Are you just being intentionally dishonest?

There is a way to report bugs which is explained at the top of the bug report thread...what you have done is not reporting a bug. What you have done is exclaim that the removal of the pallet vacuum is bad idea and that it's bugged because the killer teleports from one side to the other. With me so far? You then started throwing insults around like you would your medication and in the process, looked foolish and childish, hence me calling you a baby.

The bug (teleporting) is to be reported in the appropriate manner.

The pallet vacuum is not the cause, it was there before 2.0.

The pallet vacuum removal was a good thing.

Okay? Or should I fetch your bottle?

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said: only1biggs said:

Are you serious? Honestly, if you don’t play on PS4 then don’t bother commenting on my thread. The changes aren’t “good” if the killer is able to hit you through the pallet and teleport to your side of it after its thrown down, it screws you over. Removing the vacuum was a TERRIBLE idea, there are even times when you can’t throw down the pallet. EVERYONE knows about the removal of the vacuum so they’re not doing the same thing before the patch, you’re welcome to leave if you’re just going to continue being rude. you’re an obvious killer main. I split my time between killer and survivor you baby. I play on console too. You just need to adjust to the new mechanics and stop moaning. If you throw the pallet down earlier then your issue won't arise. Don't be greedy looking for that extra loop.

Yikes.

Avoiding the quote thing huh?

Okay, by acting how you are in this thread. Are you just being intentionally dishonest?

There is a way to report bugs which is explained at the top of the bug report thread...what you have done is not reporting a bug. What you have done is exclaim that the removal of the pallet vacuum is bad idea and that it's bugged because the killer teleports from one side to the other. With me so far? You then started throwing insults around like you would your medication and in the process, looked foolish and childish, hence me calling you a baby.

The bug (teleporting) is to be reported in the appropriate manner.

The pallet vacuum is not the cause, it was there before 2.0.

The pallet vacuum removal was a good thing.

Okay? Or should I fetch your bottle?

Didn’t ignore the quotations, just didn’t see anywhere in those quotations on how I’m being a “baby”. I explained how the pallets are being buggy and then there you go commenting on my thread saying that I’m an idiot if I do not understand the pallet vacuum and then proceed to call me a crybaby because I stated my opinion on the pallets.

The pallets are BUGGED, dude. End of story. Right now you’re just being hypocritical.

Okay? Still sucking on your mom’s nipple?

@PinkEricka said:

you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

I mean... QUOTE ME WHERE I SUPPOSEDLY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT GAME MECHANICS.

Perhaps you can read that?

You ignored me when I asked for a quote about something you think I said, which I didn't.

You have misunderstood, misread and miscommunicated so much it's laughable.

Now...try reporting the bug correctly :)

edited July 2018

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

Quotated :). Didn’t misunderstand at all. You sir, can not tell the difference between game mechanics and bugs.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

only1biggs said:

Quotated :). Didn’t misunderstand at all. You sir, can not tell the difference between game mechanics and bugs.

smh

Removing the pallet vacuum was a good thing.

The teleport won't happen if you throw the pallet a little earlier.

edited July 2018

@PinkEricka said:

you were saying that pallet delays and killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all a part of the game mechanics.. and now you’re agreeing that it’s a bug? LOL, WHAT A JOKE!

You ignored me when I asked for a quote about something you think I said, which I didn't.

What happened to all that talk about how you weren’t talking about game mechanics and miscommunication I was apparently giving off? I just quotated you talking about game mechanics and you totally avoided what I said. LMAO. It’s a shame, you got caught in your own lie and in the process making yourself look dumb and hypocritical. What’s wrong? Lost that sense of pride you had when you were throwing insults back and forth at me for no reason? Plus Throwing the pallet down isn’t a solution. The devs need to go in there and fix it. I’ve been killed many times all because they ended up teleporting to my side. 
    Post edited by PinkEricka on
  • skvirlskvirl Member Posts: 92

@PinkEricka said:

What happened to all that talk about how you weren’t talking about game mechanics and miscommunication I was apparently giving off? I just quotated you talking about game mechanics and you totally avoided what I said. LMAO. It’s a shame, you got caught in your own lie and in the process making yourself look dumb and hypocritical. What’s wrong? Lost that sense of pride you had when you were throwing insults back and forth at me for no reason? Plus Throwing the pallet down isn’t a solution. The devs need to go in there and fix it. I’ve been killed many times all because they ended up teleporting to my side. 

Yes you are right, he said the word "mechanics". However, he never said killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all part of the game mechanics, like you claim he said. You haven't proved your point at all, and you're going back and forth on nothing.

To sum it all up: you tried to report a bug with the pallets, and then you basically blame this bug on the pallet change. You are wrong. This bug existed before the removal of the pallet vacuum. How do I know? It's happened multiple times to me, long before the vacuum was removed. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it hasn't already existed.

You claim the devs shouldn't have touched the pallet vacuum, because in your opinion, this made the pallets buggy, with killers teleporting. Again, no, you are wrong. The bug was already there.

I agree that the teleporting is a bug, and that it should be fixed. No argument there. But please don't blame this on the removal of pallet vacuum. The absence of vacuum is a good thing, for reasons stated above (it's more fair to killers etc..), and I say this as a survivor main. The teleport bug was already there.

Oh, and you claim you haven't stated anything in an impolite way. I beg to differ. I've read everything here, and you've been throwing around insults as well.

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

LOL You quotated me? My own lie?

Jesus...if anybody looks dumb it's you. You just got picked apart by someone with more patience than me.

Oh and you are still yet to report the bug correctly. Go figure.

edited July 2018
    skvirl said:

@PinkEricka said:

Yes you are right, he said the word "mechanics". However, he never said killers flying on the other side of the pallet after being stunned was all part of the game mechanics, like you claim he said. You haven't proved your point at all, and you're going back and forth on nothing.

To sum it all up: you tried to report a bug with the pallets, and then you basically blame this bug on the pallet change. You are wrong. This bug existed before the removal of the pallet vacuum. How do I know? It's happened multiple times to me, long before the vacuum was removed. Just because it hasn't happened to you, doesn't mean it hasn't already existed.

You claim the devs shouldn't have touched the pallet vacuum, because in your opinion, this made the pallets buggy, with killers teleporting. Again, no, you are wrong. The bug was already there.

I agree that the teleporting is a bug, and that it should be fixed. No argument there. But please don't blame this on the removal of pallet vacuum. The absence of vacuum is a good thing, for reasons stated above (it's more fair to killers etc..), and I say this as a survivor main. The teleport bug was already there.

Oh, and you claim you haven't stated anything in an impolite way. I beg to differ. I've read everything here, and you've been throwing around insults as well.

Why are you defending him? I only started throwing insults around as soon as he started. I’ve seen him on other forums and all he does is start arguments. I know that they bug has been around for a long time but it’s rarely happened on PS4 until the pallet changes took effect.

and also he did technically say there’s nothing wrong with killers flying on the other side of the pallet because when I was explaining this to him I got the statement of “get used to the changes.” Even Jack had to tell him killers flying unintentionally on the other side of the pallet is a bug.
    edited July 2018

@PinkEricka said:
    only1biggs said:

@PinkEricka said:

LOL You quotated me? My own lie?

Jesus...if anybody looks dumb it's you. You just got picked apart by someone with more patience than me.

Oh and you are still yet to report the bug correctly. Go figure.

I sure did. As soon as I quotated what you said you completely drifted off on the whole “give me my quotations” speech. Why don’t you just go ahead and leave and go cause trouble on the other forums you’ve been posting on? 
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

To sum up the thread. Vacuum removal good. Killer teleport is a bad bug that needs fixing. It has always existed. Only new bug is pallet detection, where killers have a chance to glitch through a land a hit, then get stunned a second late. Don’t even say it’s greed, I’m a rank 1 killer, and I’ve totally landed some bullshit hits.