Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

I’m done

curtcurt Member Posts: 1

We sit here and waited for an extra month while every other platform got to indulge with 2.0 update which by the way was complete bs considering it shouldn’t be available until it’s cleared wherever the game is played, like our money isn’t as good as pc users or whatever, but to finally get it a month later only for the clown and the survivor to be unusable? Jesus Christ the bullshit never quits with these game developers does it... taken this crap back to the store and swap it for whatever pennies I can get in store credit until I find something new to play.. ######### DBD and F13! Lying ass crooks

Comments

  • NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 8,071
    The devs let us know what was up, you just didn't like the answers. Hope you feel better after your temper tantrum. With that attitude, you seem like a better fit in the Fortnite community anyways. Later!

    P.S. - There's a typo in your name. There is an R where the N should be. 
    That's a good one lmao!
  • KevvieKevvie Member Posts: 175
    curt said:

    We sit here and waited for an extra month while every other platform got to indulge with 2.0 update which by the way was complete bs considering it shouldn’t be available until it’s cleared wherever the game is played, like our money isn’t as good as pc users or whatever, but to finally get it a month later only for the clown and the survivor to be unusable? Jesus Christ the bullshit never quits with these game developers does it... taken this crap back to the store and swap it for whatever pennies I can get in store credit until I find something new to play.. [BAD WORD] DBD and F13! Lying ass crooks

    Bye.
  • CyprazCypraz Member Posts: 136

    He'll wake up next day and open DBD. You know you're not walking away from this game just stop!

  • douggie123douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Dbd is the best game I have played (on Xbox one by the way)
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    If not dbd, what else are you gonna play. Dbd is irreplaceable. There is nothing like it. DBD is a drug. I hope you get help over coming your salt addiction😞
  • CyprazCypraz Member Posts: 136

    @RemoveSWF said:
    Also the BP event is late.

    No it's not, read the relative thread they made a mistake with the time. It's up in 2 hours

  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Bye felicia
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    RemoveSWF said:

    @Cypraz said:

    @RemoveSWF said:
    Also the BP event is late.

    No it's not, read the relative thread they made a mistake with the time. It's up in 2 hours

    Yes, that means it's late.

    you have progressed over the last month. i am proud.
  • FSB75FSB75 Member Posts: 474

    Can I have your stuff?

  • BoxingRougeBoxingRouge Member Posts: 606

    Bye then.

  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    MAKE LIKE A TREE AND...GET OUTTA HERE
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

    Watch his fellow PS4 users check his profile and catch him playing it still lol.

  • Mr_GrumpyMr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76

    bye, no one will miss you o/

  • HIPSTERLIONHIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    The game is dead on the ps4 anyway . we're just dragging this out . just look at the fps on ps4 now . we should just accept it and play civilization !!!
  • Dwight_ConfusionDwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

    Outside of a longer than normal wait. (1 week)

    Also some FPS issues, I'm happy.

  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    edited July 2018
    Relax, don't do it
  • mrdeadmrdead Member Posts: 51

    @curt said:
    We sit here and waited for an extra month while every other platform got to indulge with 2.0 update which by the way was complete bs considering it shouldn’t be available until it’s cleared wherever the game is played, like our money isn’t as good as pc users or whatever, but to finally get it a month later only for the clown and the survivor to be unusable? Jesus Christ the bullshit never quits with these game developers does it... taken this crap back to the store and swap it for whatever pennies I can get in store credit until I find something new to play.. [BAD WORD] DBD and F13! Lying ass crooks

    Take it up with Sony. It's their process that makes you wait.

  • CyprazCypraz Member Posts: 136

    @RemoveSWF said:

    @Cypraz said:

    @RemoveSWF said:
    Also the BP event is late.

    No it's not, read the relative thread they made a mistake with the time. It's up in 2 hours

    Yes, that means it's late.

    No they are not late it was always going to be today they just announced it incorrectly. It's called making a mistake. Not being late, there's a difference.

  • Science_GuyScience_Guy Member Posts: 1,669
    edited July 2018

    @Mr_Grumpy said:
    bye, no one will miss you o/

    I'll miss you, one post man. I'll always remember the time you said "I'm done". Or at least for another hour.

    @RemoveSWF said:

    @Cypraz said:

    @RemoveSWF said:

    @Cypraz said:

    @RemoveSWF said:
    Also the BP event is late.

    No it's not, read the relative thread they made a mistake with the time. It's up in 2 hours

    Yes, that means it's late.

    No they are not late it was always going to be today they just announced it incorrectly. It's called making a mistake. Not being late, there's a difference.

    If I tell you I'll meet you at 3pm for a fight and don't turn up until 4pm, does it make a difference if I say I meant 4pm all along?

    Err, meet for a what?

  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    nono, dont leave
Sign In or Register to comment.