What is your ideal trial/round?
So i was wondering, what would be the communities ideal round of DbD? I give mine, so you have an idea.
- Game takes about 10+ minutes
- lots of bloodpoints (isn't that what we all want?!), I used my power as killer and maybe hit some cool chainsaws or hatchets etc., helped my teammates, hooked people, rescued people, did gens, did totems
- I got chased multiple times, maybe even juked the killer and some stealthy-dwighty-locker plays / multiple good chases with downing the survivor
- maybe even get a daily done, an achievement or played around with a new perk build
- my item/offering/addons and perks were used and had an impact / I found an item that I could use
- on either side there was no camping, tunneling, slugging, disconnecting, moris, instaheals, unfun purple addons
- in the end: I don't care if I 4k as a killer, kill anybody or if I survive as a survivor if all the above happend
So all around, everyone had a good time, the round lasted a bit and every objective was done more then once. It was a back and forth the whole time that kept you on the edge of your seat.
As we all know, this is just a dream scenario (in this case mine), because the reality looks nothing like this for the most parts. What is your ideal round of DbD?