The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

DBD gets a segment on YouTube's "UNHhhh"

RuPaul's drag race alums Trixie Mattel and Katya play a variety of video games for a gaming episode, one of which was Dead by Daylight. Segment starts at 7:21

Comments

• xmenfanaticxmenfanatic Member Posts: 723

This is the best thing ever. I am so happy ^_^

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,784

@chemical_reject you may like this.

• PatriciaPatricia Dev, Community Manager Posts: 379

Watching this is making me so happyyyyyy :') <3

• thatguyinktownthatguyinktown Member Posts: 770

"Where is she and why can't I find her?" Universal truths.

• StarMoralStarMoral Member Posts: 478

How is she better than most players?

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,659
    edited May 16

I don't think people care that she (or he? I don't [BAD WORD] know) is good at the game.

• thatguyinktownthatguyinktown Member Posts: 770

It's admirable you were concerned with using the correct gender pronoun. I'm no expert on this, but I'll let you all in on what I've pieced together:

With drag queens when referring to the character you use a female pronoun, but when referring to the actor, it's male (unless the drag actor is trans, then you use how they identify)

With trans people, you refer to their identified gender. If in doubt, ask, they'll appreciate the effort.

The slur "Tr*nny" was used interchangeably for both drag queens (transvestites) and trans people (transgender) even though they're 2 different things. There's crossover between the 2 groups, but a drag queen isn't necessarily a trans person, and vice versa. The slur had been used in the drag community, with pride, for a long time, which is why there was such a huge blowback when it became known that its usage was unacceptable. Even RuPaul, probably the most famous drag queen working today, is still adjusting to it.

If you accidentally misgender a trans person, for most it won't be a big deal if they know it was an accident and you're at least TRYING to get it right. But if you're intentionally misgendering someone because you don't like or understand trans people, then you're just an [BAD WORD].

This concludes the lesson no one asked for.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,577

I can't believe Trixie tunnels