The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Why are so many people against buffing No Mither?

GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,677

Title.

Comments

• burntFuseburntFuse Member Posts: 86

As far as I'm aware it functions exactly how it's intended, so what is there to buff? Only thing I could think of changing for it is giving it some kind of post-match BP bonus.

• katoptriskatoptris Member Posts: 445

It supposed to be hard difficulty so there no reason for a buff. Kinda wish killer didn't know i was running it at the beginning tho

• IcemanIceman Member Posts: 1,068

only buff I ask for is additional blood points.

I wish to have more perks like no mither since it actually give you that horror feeling from the game.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,614
    edited May 16

Honestly I am not against buffing the perk but everytime someone suggests that thing is it's normally something stupid like make you start the match healthy + don't show the killer the broken symbol.

If you want increase the injured sound reduction to 100% I'm totally down for that

Adding blood point bonus to the perk also completely down for

Hell even adding an extra benefit to it like 3% extra action speed or wiggle speed I'm completely down for.

However I personally can't stand any time someone says they make you start the match healthy.

Nine times out of ten those people just want to use it to prevent slugging and if those changes to get implemented they're going to use the Perk about once before they realise unbreakable still vastly out performs in that aspect then drop it.

Leaving it as a less convenient perk for people who genuinely use it on an injured build as they have to go out of their way to get themselves injured for the perks to work, rather than the convenience of it being active from the beginning of the match plus the other benefits no mither gives you.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,677

I think 100% injured noise reduction would be the best buff.

• VolfawottVolfawott Member Posts: 1,614

Honestly it is one of my favourite survivor perks as I do like running an injured build and being a gen jockey

As I said before you can add any of the buffs I suggested or hell add them all at once for all I care I'd still use it regardless buffed or not.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,134

I don’t know why, though I suspect it has to do with the unlimited unbreakables and swf squads.

I would be all for no mither buffs, especially bps and noise reduction. I think even stacking speeds would be fine too.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

Honestly, it could be a decent perk. I really have no idea.

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 660

I'd love to see some kind of bonus bloodpoints when using it and grunts of pain reduced by 100%

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 597

A simple bonus BP for all category would be great. I like being a challenge perk but upside should be buffed.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,368

Because No Mither is supposed to be a handicap perk. You're handicapping yourself. Its not supposed to be good BUT I do agree with others in this thread that you should be rewarded for using it, in the form of more Bloodpoints overall.

• TheHoodedOneTheHoodedOne Member Posts: 6,426

BP bonus/XP bonus is all I want

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,740

The only Buff No Mither really needs is the removal of the Injured-Music.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 3,081

I actually had a killer message me after a game and said just because I escaped with No Mither doesn't mean I'm good.

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 3,081

Also I'd trade the ability to heal yourself from dying for other buffs, like no injured breathing, no injured music and extra BP. Recovering is slow and the likelihood a killer will leave someone with No Mither on the ground is close to zero. Easily less than 5% of games I've run it. It makes that ability pretty much useless.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Damn he was pissed lol

A killer asked my why I bullied him by running him for minutes with no mither and escaped.

Using no mither and escaping is probably the biggest disrespect u can give a killer lol

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 1,740

I got once called a Tryhard for using No Mither. Yep... I want the easy games.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 846

Because people always argue it's supposed to be a hard mode. Which is fine. There should still be an upside to running a perk though. I'd remove the grunts of pain, the injured music, and add a BP bonus. That way you're still dealing with the handicap of being injured all game while still gaining something useful.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,660

They like useless perks.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 3,017

Check out my Overhaul Post on Useless perks, you might find something you like.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,185

We just dont to give away our hand to the killer from the get go. Is that so Much to ask?

The Killer knowing were broken makes us a prime target to tunnel from the very start of the game.

• HURRI_KAINHURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 288

No Mither shouldn't make you start injured, No Mither / Broken status shouldn't be revealed to the killer, at least the No Mither Broken status. It just gives them more information on your build than they should ever have, making NM about useless.