The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Dev Update Hot Take

ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 563

Firstly I just want to say good job on keeping communication regular even if the date when this would come out was a bit fuzzy. As far as content goes these look to be interesting things. As reference, I went back to the old dev update and checked to see if they delivered on everything they said and they did, however most of the update was really just saying what they would be doing in the next months, this update will be the real test to see if they can deliver on what they say. If they do this definitely should help the game out.

One thing they probably should have addressed are the consistent leaks that have been coming from the dev build that was released with ghostface. Maybe not taking about the content but maybe just something saying that they acknowledge it is happening, idk.

I still believe for the longevity of the game the 2 most important changes are making the game less annoying and making something brand new for the base game. A new game mode would fix that perfectly and I hope they address this in the future.

Now what everyone probably clicked on this for MoM change, I feel it’s a good change and puts the perk on about the same level as Decisive Strike. A perk that has counter play but this time instead of punishing the killer for playing scummy it rewards the survivor for playing selflessly. Should be good for the people that go for saves/WGLF stacks.

Overall, I won’t say good update since it isn’t out yet and this could all change, but they have a good play of where they want to go.

Comments

• Daniel101773Daniel101773 Member Posts: 227

I’m not sure what part of this is a “hot take” as it was kind and just ‘Good update, I like it’ but ok 👍🏻