Join us on Twitch/YouTube this Thursday at 2pm ET as we uncover the strange things taking place in Hawkins.
Something's strange about the next chapter...

Refund if you change MOM!

TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 1,875

WTF?... You are going to gut one my favourite perks in game... first it was bugged... now you fix it... and you are already going to change it!

Are you going to give us people who bought Ash for that perk a refund?... Seriously!

I feel like a Legion Main now...

I be like...

---

This was only a test of the emergency whine system. If you heard a loud piercing squeal followed by tears when you read this, then you are taking this post too seriously.... Have a good day!

Comments

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 479

Karma? If you just brought the DLC for the perks you should expect them to change. Just sad to see survivors need those crutches so badly they will spend 7 dollars on a perk.

• TheBeanTheBean Member Posts: 1,875

TBH I don't really care... I use it when I play Ash but thats about it...not a big deal perk to myself... I'm just having fun.

• Hoodedfengm1nHoodedfengm1n Member Posts: 4,570
    edited May 16

Actually we all succeeded this post shows to people that the perk got changed to a perfect state, so people complaining are officially entitled survivor mains

EDIT: I mean peopleactually complaining

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,603

MOM users are gonna make hundreds of threads to cry about a perk where you had to do nothing to get a huge reward, the game is meant to be rewarding you for good play, and punishing you for bad play, exactly how it should be, that's how MOM should be, I love my mom.

His Flip Flop is much more OP than MOM.

• lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,042

@TheBean You have won the DBD Forum post of the day award. Please wield this power with respect and cation. Thank you.

@FireHazard I like how you quoted that and it shows the animated GIF as the thumbnail.. nice.

• ZagridZagrid Member Posts: 479

Cheeky, but no I am taking this post 100% seriously since this will probably bring legit survivors that would say that.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member Posts: 1,537
  • Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 2,334

Of course the perk was going to be changed.

You're outta of your mind if you think the perk wasn't going to be looked at.

@Peanits Peanits be like...

@Peanits Ummm please read the entire OP. Especially the part right above the rabbits licking each other.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 2,518

Bow down to OP he has successfully achieved his secret motive farming the downvotes all of you who downvoted fell into his trap :3

Good post to keep around though... might need to reference the Peanits reply when we see it come up after the nerf.

I only got 12 downvotes... what the hell.

Remember everyone....

• CallMeSpideyCallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Yes, which is why my comment wasn't directed at HIM.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 2,518

@TheBean everyone is upvoting you now.

@Peanits Very true. I bow to your uncanny ability to know what plague is about to come our way. You are truly the Mettle of Man.

GAAHH!

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 702

It amazes me how many people instantly down voted instead of reading the entire OP. I do have to disagree with people who say MoM rewarded you for playing badly though. Taking hits is a natural part of the game. No matter how good you are it was going to happen. That said if they do change it I'm all for it as it was a bit obnoxious.

15 that is it.. Come on you survivor mains.. Pepper me with your love...