Home Feedback
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Game Performance survey.
The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.

Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
The forum is currently experiencing issues, we are aware and these are being looked into. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Stay safe in the fog!

Laggy typing. (Mobile)

GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,126

I’ve been experiencing this since the mobile site was removed and it is only on the forums. Can anyone tell me why I might be experiencing this?

Comments

• CubeyBlueDiceCubeyBlueDice Member Posts: 61

This happens to me too.

For some reason when I hit the backspace it would delete half my post without me holding the button 😦

• OrionOrion Member Posts: 15,914

It's also laggy for me on PC when I try to edit a comment.

• Kind_LemonKind_Lemon Member Posts: 1,662

There's an obscene delay between hitting the keys and the characters appearing on screen.

• TheShape78TheShape78 Member Posts: 712

I have the exact same issue using the PS4 Internet browser.

• KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,043

I thought maybe my device was just bugged on this site but I guess it's not just me, that typing delay plus the backspace lag is painful. It's not consistent though, I think for me it's usually when I go to edit, it's rare, maybe while loading a page/image etc on the mobile version?

• KeanuqwertyKeanuqwerty Member Posts: 121
    edited May 2019

that sucks