Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Legion need buffs

ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

His changes are nice.

Killers cant exploit something.

But now he is rly weak and unfun to play.

• Feral Frenzy move speed is now 5.0 m/s.

Thats just rly slow.

5.25 - 5.5 could be better.

• Increased the duration of Feral Frenzy to 10 seconds.
  • Increased the fatigue time when Feral Frenzy ends from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.

So 3/8 of the killer ability time are stuns.

Thats not a great feeling ingame.

• Frank's Mix Tape: Removes 25% of the bleedout time (was 5 seconds, is now 7.5 seconds and bleedout is still 30 seconds). 

This addon is useless and its not the only useless legion addon.

Comments

• SunderMunSunderMun Member Posts: 2,791
    edited May 2019

See:

Ideally I'd like it if we managed to get one big thread going where people pithced ideas etc, so the devs are more likely to see it

• Master_Bad_GuyMaster_Bad_Guy Member Posts: 100

More than half addon, need to be improved. Only 2-3 are used, and the rest are useless.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,213

They need better add-ons aswell as buffs like for example an add-on like this "Your vaulting speed during Feral Frenzy is increased by ?%"

• OMagic_ManOOMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

His Feral Frenzy speed is slow due to his 115% speed now, it's now 125% rather than 133%, but you travel much farther in Frenzy, in chases, it's not all that good, in getting to A to B, amazing, it's not too comparable to Hillbilly, in which he travels a almost straight line at base kit to where Legion can travel anywhere at 125% for 50 meters, I do agree he needs a buff, he is so damn weak, maybe make his mending more threatening.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ShrekIsHot I don't care about the DW, that was just a bad call -cough cough- Borrow Time Buff -Cough Cough-, but why did Feral Frenzy have to be [Bad Word]?

Could have been fast AND longer. I know you aren't in charge of that, but I just need to vent.

@Shad03

He could have an on hit application to every time he hits a Survivor, he moves faster, kinda like PWYF, but in a different state, for every Survivor you apply Deep Wounds to, you gain 5% haste until Feral Frenzy ends, then it is reset.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ShrekIsHot That would have been nice. And in character.

@Shad03

I feel like if you're gonna get punished for not failing to hit a Survivor, hitting one should grant you a buff as the Survivor gets a debuff. Reasonable? Yeah.

• ShyN3koShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

10 seconds

Legion killer ability: 10 seconds * 5m/s= 50 m

Survivor running speed: 10 seconds*4m/s= 40 m

50-40= 10 m

Spirit killer ability: ~7*5 seconds +4.4*5 seconds= 57m

Survivor running speed: 10 seconds*4m/s= 40 m

57-40 = 17m

5 seconds

Legion killer ability: 5 seconds * 5m/s= 25m

Spirit killer ability: ~7*5 seconds = 35m

Spirit ability is just much better.