Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

You're a Dev!!

LPS11LPS11 Member Posts: 68

This is meant to be hypothetical to hear other people's thoughts, all ideas are welcomed no bias here :), that being said...

If you could make ONE change to the game what would it be?

Even the craziest of all crazy ideas will be appreciated and maybe even create a few laughs

Comments

• LPS11LPS11 Member Posts: 68

Lol I agree , even buffing the low tier killers all to mid would be appreciated at this point

I think a haunted fun house circus would be pretty cool thats a good one!

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

add a punishment for DCing

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,582

A bunch of Killers need to get better tools for chases or presence.

• RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

The Left Behind buff we got to be a rework and not a pointless buff.

• SythalinSythalin Member Posts: 280

Survivors can hook the killer.

Like what for example? Remember, any change you want

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 13,582

I have NO clue how to implement that needed change, don't got a single idea that makes me go: "Huh, that could be good and balanced."

• KeanuqwertyKeanuqwerty Member Posts: 126

I would add cross platform multiplayer, and yes i know that would be a really hard tedious and expencive thing to do, and i know how hard this is as i am a game designer, not for behaviour of course, but if i was a dev, i would soooooo work as i hard as i could to get cross platform multiplayer possible , as it would allow people from the consoles, switch, pc, and in the future mobile ;-), to play together, meaning way fast match making times, and we wont have the same people all the time, and also ill be able to, and everyone else, to play on my console with my pc friends, since the only reason i don't have a pc is that pc prices are too expencive, but this will allow people with not that much money to buy a console and play with heeps of people, besides what platform they are on, since pc has sooo many players compared to the consoles, also this will definitely be possible when dedicated servers come out, i know it, this is also why i hope that the devs are secretly working on this, as this would beef up the game and community to a whole new level, and yeah, this is what change id make as a dev if i were, id call the update, the cross platform rush.

• shinymonshinymon Member Posts: 293

Shirtless skins for all male survivors & killers.

• KeanuqwertyKeanuqwerty Member Posts: 126

Yes please

I would absolutely love it , could you imagine no more wait times with better match options? This would really kick the door down for behaviour and help get the game more well known like it deserves

LMFAO shirtless clown or Leatherface chasing me might make me piss myself from laughter

Lol aside from the super biased "mains" on both sides this is a great community I'm glad to be apart of it now, I should've switched to this forum from the Reddit and steam groups sooner

• DingDongsDingDongs Member Posts: 684

Make ridiculous/memes cosmetic costumes and earn money

Example: Plague with school swimsuit or Nea with horse mask

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Fix the sounds.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,043

I would rework Nurse's add ons and add a penalty for survivors who dc too much.

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,421

I'd add a bleed effect to all failed skill checks on gens. Also have killers trip over body blocks that are crotched

• knellknell Member Posts: 565

Separation of SWF Mode and Solo Mode

A. Give SWF their own mode. (Whether this is a specialized mode with new mechanics and win conditions or not is up to Behaviour). Vastly strengthen Killers in this mode to be comparable to SWF with shared information.

B. Change the new Solo Mode so that lobby is individualized - so in this new lobby, the killer can't see the survivors (or their usernames) and survivors can't see the killer or other survivors (or their usernames.) Stagnate the initiation of the load-in to the maps (though they will all arrive at the same time.) The UI for the survivors' names are replaced with numbers or letters.

C. To help shorten the waiting times for each mode, add something akin to the Daily Ritual, except it is added on an hourly basis, and only for the Side/Mode that is most lacking in players. For example, if not enough killers are playing in Solo Mode, the 'Hourly Ritual' will give extra bloodpoints for doing something as a Killer in the Solo Mode. The amount of bloodpoints will depend on how lacking it is in that moment for that Side/Mode - the more people that is needed, the more bloodpoint rewards will be.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited May 2019

Buff all M1 killers, except billy and spirit.

Post edited by Ihatelife on
  • cortown711cortown711 Member Posts: 21

Casual mode with respawn for survivors.no rank involved.

Hardcore mode with no baby crutches to see where survivors are if they're healing hiding etc. Goes for survivors also no self heal,no visual where's the killer perks.no scratch marks either.

• rayoxiumrayoxium Member Posts: 112

Give killers more bloodpoints for survive with friends groups! I feel like that’s good for killers, maybe 25% more for each survivor in the group? Less dodging of four man groups and more bloodpoints in general! I honestly think that we should get more bloodpoints anyway, or just make everything in the bloodweb cost less

• BACKSTABBERBACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

Backstabber mode: a surv works for the killer and earn BPs. Actions with other survs grant negative BPs. Only killer has a mark on the traitor.

• mcNuggetsmcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Make killers viable, take all the second chances from survivors.

Change moris.

• DustinDustin Member Posts: 1,774

Community dedicated servers that support custom mods and community maps.

It's more of a two for one but that would offer a few things to this game.

1. Community has a end of life plan if official servers ever shut down
    2. Community can get special maps that the devs normally wouldn't be able to add to the game normally such as movie inspired maps
    3. Community creativity can reach full potential
    4. Mod support would add endless potential to new content

Also sorry I know console players probably get screwed in the long run by this. I only know of Fallout 4 supporting console mods but I don't know how that turned out. I'd like to see Dead by Daylight support community made maps some day though.

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744
    edited May 2019

Just balance the game