Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Best jumpscare in-game?

2»

Comments

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,597
    edited July 2018

I'm doing my usual stream with the usual 2 regulars. I was survivor and had rolled Lery's as our map.

I was answering a question from one of the viewers as a meg quietly stepped out a locker. I interrupted my distracted chain of thought to say "Hi Meg" just as I triggered a hag trap....

For months, the guys would never let me live that down - they always entered the stream saying "Oh hi meg OMFG JESUS CHRIST!!"

I kinda wish they had clipped that to be honest. I'm just glad I didn't have the camera back then. I nearly fell out of my chair from that scare.

• KasiesKasies Member Posts: 66
    Sn0wJob said:

Popping into the basement to save your friend, only to find bubba insidious camping

Yes omfg! Had that happen to me once! Avoiding the basement ever since :scream:
  • DoctorHermanCarterDoctorHermanCarter Member Posts: 14
    Walking around a corner just to run into Myers, running for your life and looking behind you just to realize that Myers was with his back to you and didn‘t even see you
  • BoxohoboBoxohobo Member Posts: 50

At the very beginning of the match when you don't know who the killers is and you've found a gen. I usually start panning the camera around to make sure I'm clear and there have been times where Myers is just RIGHT behind me and I run shrieking from my gen.

• MegMain98MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,824
    When you’re repairing a generator and you see Feng walking behind and you think it was either the Pig crouching or Myers stalking you.
  • HeroLivesHeroLives Member Posts: 1,710
    The pig jump scares me a lot when I’m looking around and she creeps up around a corner . Like f’n hell. 
  • snozersnozer Member Posts: 776

hag traps.

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 1,194

Once I died and then stats of the match opened. After I look through it, I decided to became a spectrator. And then this ######### happened to me.

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 5,812

@Rattman said:
    Once I died and then stats of the match opened. After I look through it, I decided to became a spectrator. And then this ######### happened to me.

Oh my god lol. Terrifying.