The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Finally got the "Where did they go?" Achievement

MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886
edited May 27 in General Discussions

Deranking killers do have a use after all!

And it was solo queue. I never used "2" so much in my life.

Comments

• GuertenaGuertena Member Posts: 309

Hard

• Dwight_FairfieldDwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 2,189

I must have gotten lucky because this is one of the first achievements I ever got back in 2017.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KiskashiKiskashi Member Posts: 1,042
    edited May 29

I was same for this one, had one friend and the rest were smart randoms and we weren't even going for the trophy, it was my first time using a key and I didn't know it just sucks you into the hatch, I thought you could just open it for everyone, going in instantly was not my intention but everyone else caught on 😂 I can appreciate it's definitely become harder to get out of the blue like this though with teammates and EGC/hatch closing, congrats on getting it OP 🎉.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Never thought I'd get it as I don't do 4-man SWF either, but got lucky I guess. I've gotten 3-mans many times but 4 man is so hard.

• VexTheHexVexTheHex Member Posts: 253

i almost got it about a month ago. Had all 4 people together at the hatch with two of them realizing what I was doing. The last person ran off and got downed at the gate leading to me using the key for myself and Claudette while poor Jake paid for the other guy's oblivious nature.

Not sure I'll get is as a solo player. And most matches now snowball in the Killer's favor too hard to even think about the match getting to that point.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

I get a lot of those where the last guy just runs off. It's happened enough times in the last few months.

The best chance to do it is still when a killer is deranking and you guys all get free play.