Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Devs don't care about the Legion.

MemeMeme Member Posts: 275

Legion is the worst killer as of right now in my opinion. He sucks so much as of recently that it is not even funny. We ask the devs to rework Legion, not to flat out nerf him. He has nothing going for him, and his add ons are still #########. I doubt the devs will do anything to fix him though, people gave feedback and they refused to listen.

Comments

• AkumaAkuma Member Posts: 407

Yea. The intended way to play him is awesome dont get me wrong. but you enjoy so much downsides to his abiltiy it's ridiculous. No nurse, no Plague or sth has that much downsides.

Your ability gets completely depleted when you miss an attack or get stunned during FF + you have to wait ages until it's refilled. Idk i have to wait 10 secs or sth as a spirit until my ability is refilled. Survivors cant see me, but i can track them, im moving extremely fast and can make them deadly damage. Legions ability hits you but not deadly. Only his m1 is deadly. And The Legion has to wait full 20 seconds ...

And from the second survivors know it's a legion and they hear a heartbeat they start running away and because of his 5.0ms it's literally impossible to catch them up. Yea you're running faster, but not that fast to justify it in any way.

And why he cant refill his FF when hitting someone with deep wound? Why isnt this a thing I mean I cant kill him, I deplete my whole power, get stunned for 4 secs and the survivor gets a speed boost.

Why i get that much punished?

But the devs like @Peanits are completely convinced that it's okay. They just say " he's fine" no he's not he has so much downsides and punishments in his ability but his ability isnt killing survivors like on every other killer. He relies on his m1. Idk why a non-killing ability is so much restricted.

• GonzolaxGonzolax Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2019

Uh, i'm a rank 7 killer playing legion, and I have no problem with getting 3Ks or 4Ks, its just you have to change your playstyle mate, try getting Save The Best For Last for quality of life changes.

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 12,398

They are actually incredibly powerful now, compared to their original power, but the only issue is vault speed being so sluggish, other than that they did well on the rework, and believe me, a guy in the limbo of 9-8 in ranks, I face rank 4-1 sometimes and completely break them

• WaffleFalafelWaffleFalafel Member Posts: 383

They do care about Legion. They did give them 115% movement speed. They fixed spamming Frenzy in the chase. They fixed lunge traveling. They fixed the perk variety issue. They essentially got rid of Frank's Mixtape. They got rid of the moonwalking exploits. They added a skill ceiling with the miss penalty. They increased the base timer of the Frenzy so you could spend more time preparing to strike or reach targets. They added counterplay. They got rid of losing Frenzy from a pallet stun from the PTB.

But what do I know, the fact of the matter is that Legion has too many downsides. Its not like they have basically exposed status all game with tracking capabilities if you injure people a lot or at least waste their time if they heal. Its also not like if you don't see heartbeats, you could manually end Frenzy to keep your gauge and catch someone else off guard. Or maybe you can use Killer Instinct as a tracking tool to get people off of the objective while other survivors are mending. There is a level of tactical understanding needed to play Legion. Legion is not the same character they were before and that's just something to get used to.

Legion isn't perfect, however they're certainly better than they were before.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

He?!? Legion does not define as one gender! Fite me m8.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@TreemanXD It depends on the individual. But as a group, they prefer... Uh... They/Them/Their pronouns.

And I'd say the Devs are indifferent towards the Legion. If they didn't care, they'd leave them at 110%.

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,783

Not at all the worst killer. I'm still doing well with him at rank 3 right now, which I can't say for some other killers.

Imo he needs his old vault speed back, and for his useless addons to be reworked. But I don't think he's in a terrible desperate situation like you say.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

@Shad03 I agree.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,041

I would like to have vault speed to get a buff. Just minor tweaks and he would be perfect imo.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ASpazNamedSteve

Honestly, Feral Frenzy needs to be made great again. Faster Speed (with current duration), shorter recharge (back to 15), add ons reworked, and less debilitation when using Feral Frenzy.

Deep Wounds can rot for all I care.