To book your ticket:https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dead-by-daylight-gamescom-meetup-tickets-68832392539
Ghostface: Let's Talk.
So based on what we know so far, this is how he functions (these are subject to change, but I doubt he'll vary too much on release):
- He can crouch and move at full speed (4.6m/sec) with a terror radius of 0.
- Survivors must be stalked for 4 seconds individually and are exposed for 20 seconds after the fact.
- Survivors that are in his 32m terror radius who see him for at least 1 second disable his power (so long as they keep him sighted, I assume).
- All of his perks are dreadful and basically a BP sink with no real return (for me, this highlights how out of touch the developers are with how this game is actually played and what is valuable/useless in this current meta).
- Unless his add-ons are ludicrously powerful, he is completely unplayable against SWF. As in literally unplayable. You'll spend the entire game without a power against any team with a sliver of coordination.
Opinions? Thoughts? This is looking pretty grim, and while I'm happy to have Ghostface in DBD, I'm -not- thrilled that survivors have complete control over yet another killer power. Remember Plague? Yeah, me neither.