Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

We Called It! LOL

From the description of ghostface, we all said he would be incredibly weak and a non threat M1 killer. What did we get? A non threat M1 killer LOL. I'd put him lower than Legion for now. He's seriously no threat to survivors at all.

We also called the MoM "Nerf" before it was "nerfed." They basically buffed the hell out of it. Now, it's early PTB and the devs SWEAR they listen, but let's see here.

Oh and let's not forget the basic buff to DS. They increased stun time to help with enduring then Nerf enduring, but keep stun time 5s LOL! Come on devs seriously?

Comments

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069

I see in him a big meme potential 😀

• GonzolaxGonzolax Member Posts: 41

If hes gonna be meme potential, make him free xD

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,167
    edited June 2019

He might actually be a freddy 2.0 i never thought behavior would do this again but oh boy was i fooled.

• GardeniaGardenia Member Posts: 1,143
    edited June 2019

Idk which person donned the ghost face mask this time, the lore says a freelancer but are you sure it's not some rando from Walmart that on the mask? Cause this ain't it lol

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

There's absolutely no way in which MoM is easier to proc in the PTB than it is in Live. I still think it's too easy, but let's be reasonable or there's no reason to take our complaints seriously.

Other than that, Ghostface seems like hot garbage atm, yeah.

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,167

Oh snap my bad you right this is a whole new level of bad.

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 912

at least we are getting a ton of memes and a new worst killer in the game. thats something i guess :D

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@edgarpoop

Unfortunately they aren't going to do that. They say they have their internal testers, but that basically means nothing. I can't even hope that they would change that.

• godrengodren Member Posts: 141
    edited June 2019

he is worse than present freddy and present legion put together. not gonna buy it.

• MasonMyers69MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

My proposed changes would be:

• Hooked survivors shouldn't stop his power
    • Object of obsession should not stop his power
    • 1 second is too short, perhaps 1.5-1.8
    • Immunity to all detection perks, similar to Myer's tier 1

• MasonMyers69MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

My proposed changes would be:

• Hooked survivors shouldn't stop his power
    • Object of obsession should not stop his power
    • 1 second is too short, perhaps 1.5-1.8
    • Immunity to all detection perks, similar to Myer's tier 1

• PennywisePennywise Member Posts: 220

That is a low risk call though. Legion, Plague and now Ghostface are weak. There is a good chance the next killer will be weak. Out of all the DLC killers we have Myers and Spirit that are good, Spirit is top tier. The rest are okay to bad.

• KaoMinervaKaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

And the sad part is they did everything to nerf her. Her being good was a mistake

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

"From the description of ghostface, we all said he would be incredibly weak and a non threat M1 killer."

Me, who almost made a "Why Ghostface will be S Tier" post:

• KaoMinervaKaoMinerva Member Posts: 451

You almost fell for the "wait until you try him" trick

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

yep.