We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Withering Blight event is postponed until the release of the mid-chapter 3.3.0. We're working on getting the update ready as soon as possible and will keep you posted.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I don't know about Ghostface...

On concept he seems really nice and fun to play, but after seeing how easily it is to get detected Im not sure about him. Although the PTB is fresh an things can change I hope the devs take this to heart. Remove the spotting mechanic it isn't necessary an doesn't seem fun to have a survior dictate your power or atleast make the spot time longer. To add some counter you could jusy kick him out of his power after he stalks someone fully. But I don't think I'll buy the killer if he is easily countered by looking at him, this doesn't even include Object either...please remove this mechanic

Comments

• AsheruSwiftwindAsheruSwiftwind Member Posts: 100

I detected him by simply seeing his ghostly tendrils from his outfit... That's a bit too easy to spot in my book with a simple pan of the camera.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

Honestly, this would do if all else fails. And I'm the guy advocating for just an increased time to spotting him.

• StrancolStrancol Member Posts: 85

He sucks. The worst things about him is that he can be detected by Spine Chill , Object of Obsession and a survivor on the hook or in the dying state

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 149

Im with ya too, I feel that a longer time could work but Im just not sure. Surviors have a near 180° camera and third person, and there are 4 of em :/ this honsetly is killing my mood for the new killer

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 149

Yup I didn't even want to go in on those perks on this post xD just the mechanic, but yea these perks hard counter him especially object makes him near useless.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

I had such high hopes too.

Oh well, at least we can fall back onto Freddy. Never thought I would get the chance to say that.