The 3.4.2 hotfix is starting to roll out on PC and consoles. For the release schedule and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/112060/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Redesigned Hairstyles - Any More?

SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 3,314

BHVR Seems to have done a pass on some of the hair styles - Feng with better highlights, Dwight got a new Mustache - does anyone know of any more?

Comments

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 275

All long Hairstyles actually. All of Kate's except the Ponytails, Meg's long red hair etc.

Went back to live recently so i dont have screenshots of them but tbh, i really prefer the current ones we have in the live version

• daggersnightdaggersnight Member Posts: 19

I really hope they don't keep the blonde Feng look in the PTB. IMO it looks horrible and I love the way it looks right now in the live version. Its my go to hair for her.

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 855

What's different about Kate's? As a Kate main, I'm gonna be really mad if they changed it and it looks worse. @Mert_MK

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Feng looks like she's got one of those paper hair wigs 😂

• KenshinKenshin Member Posts: 882

damn they look ugly tho. or is this cuz of ur graphic settings? are u playing on low? also would love to see more images!

• Mert_MKMert_MK Member Posts: 275

Kate ones here: @ProfoundEnding

And some extra ones from other characters:

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 2,887

A few of Claudette's have been redesigned, but I can't take screenshots because the game thinks defaulting and locking my resolution to 20% of the scaling is a good idea.

I can tell the lighting about them is completely different, though and they are less stiff. The school outfits to be specific.

• MistikusMistikus Member Posts: 267

I relly like kate's new hair for me she looks better now but yeah they f up feng min hair really bad

• SenzuDuckSenzuDuck Member Posts: 3,314

I think they just look bad because I play on low so my computer doesn't die when I stream :P

• makaylamakayla Member Posts: 284

Am I the only one who likes Fengs new hair wayyyy better? I think her current one is ugly.

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,209

is this a thing for Susie as well? Maybe other killer hair? Like clown...well, the rest of hair he has that is.

I know pig got a new haircut some patches ago but she was the only one.

• Luna0108Luna0108 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 5

I don't like what they did to Claudette's hairstyles. It doesn't have the volume or as much curl. 😥

Post edited by Luna0108 on
  • danaradanara Member Posts: 126

Could someone let me know if they’ve updated Lauries hairstyles? I’d be very disappointed if they didn’t as her default one makes her look like a crazy cat woman lol.

Or if they have could anyone kindly post it ☺️ Thanks