The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

I'm not buying the new DLC if ghostface doesn't change

He is like the worst killer that I have ever seen in this game, even a trapper with no addons is better than him. This is just sad. At least if his perks were good... But they are trash too. Sorry BHVR but I won't pay anything for this DLC if you don't change this killer to not be a Z tier. I just want to be able to have fun playing this killer but how can I do that if there is an object of obsession that can completely negate my entire power just because he saw my right foot? Oh my god..

Tagged:

Comments

• FabFab Member Posts: 481

Let's just hope they actually listen to us this time.

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819

I got all licensed killers and I only play Myers. I really love the idea of ghostface and I wanted to believe he will turn out ok, I was wrong... I will only buy him if he is decent as Myers.

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 464

I get that PTBs are for finding faults, bugs, and situational problems that could otherwise go unnoticed by the developers, but the PTB state of Ghost Face's power is shocking and should never have made it to this point. Allowing an extremely hyped licensed killer to go into one in such a completely and utterly broken state is quite alarming. I mean, you can't even test the add-ons because the power is so broken... you can't reliably test, well, anything about him.

Unless there are massive, sweeping, and immediate changes to poor Ghost Face, he's done for. Nobody in their right mind is going to purchase this; no stand-out perks, no accompanying survivor, no new map, no enjoyment.

And after the disappoints of LF, Pig, and the length of time to get anything done with Freddy after his infamous nerf bomb, another bad license release is going to effectively kill any faith folks have left in BHVR's acquisition of future famous baddies.