Home Discussions General Discussions

Would you survive in the Entity's realm IRL?

2»

Comments

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 955
    edited June 2019

No because I already lack hope so I would be useless for the entity.

I guess being cynical and a pessimist has its uses.

• PhantomMask20763PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,174

Let's see, I get scared pretty easily irl, I have a low pain tolerance, I run out if breath pretty quickly when running, I'm kinda fast and silent so I guess that's something, but I probably dont have enough strength to drop a pallet in time, I cant vault stuff quickly and I cant repair generators, so I'm thinking I'll be as good as dead. If you need me I'll be in the locker :D

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,892

@PhantomMask20763 I’m calling it rn, the day the entity takes me is the day I’m wearing my brightest clothes and finally dye my hair.😂

@TreemanXD we have the cosmetic store tho :O

@PhantomMask20763 true, but even my black clothes have other easy to see colors on them.😂 I’m gonna be seen from a mile away! :O

@TreemanXD 🤔 hmmm, I'd say just pallet loop but that's hard so idk. I'd say just hide in the locker EZ

@PhantomMask20763 I’ll push the locker to the wall and climb out! Heaven knows I can’t run. :P

• __3__3 Member Posts: 2

I can't. I fart a lot.

• Atsuka_AnarchyAtsuka_Anarchy Member Posts: 47

Definitely. Being a past high school track star, and having hell of endurance and stamina, I'd probably be a suped up Meg-Type.

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,302

Ill hide inside the lockers pray to myself that the killer wont find me xd

• AceonfireAceonfire Member Posts: 299
    edited June 2019

The most hilarious thing about this game, is that IF the same community of players were stuck in an infinite string of trials IRL, like the game, where the outcome always end at the camp fire it would be EXACTLY like the game is now.

Only one thing would be different. I'm sure the average DBD player couldn't do 10 real life teabags without blowing out a knee or going into cardiac arrest, Survivors would pick some random fortnight dance to do on the other side of the pallet or window.

• ChiChi Member Posts: 773

Unless the entity enhanced my stamina, nope.

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699

I'll split this up in Pros and Cons.

Pros:

1. I'm fast.
    2. I'm smart.
    3. I can juke people irl good. Main reason I'm usually last zombie in Zombie Tag.
    4. I'm creative.
    5. I'm happy and hopeful, just like Ace, I'll probably rub of some hope and happiness in others, so they will work their hardest. Which'll also make me continue on.
    6. As someone who was scared of the night forever, I know how to use a flashlight.

Cons:

1. While I did say I'm fast, I have very low stamina.
    2. I get side tracked too much.
    3. I'm loud.
    4. I'm scared easily. (however, maybe spending a lot of time in the fog, I might get used to it)
    5. I can get cocky sometimes.
    6. I'm too altruistic. Like if I see the killer camping, I ain't going, but besides that, I have the Altruism stat at max level.

Overall, I'd be an extreme gen rusher. With the ability to make the killer extremely confused. But if I can't juke 'em, I'm dead.

Overall, I'd rate myself a solid 6.5/10.

• pemberleypemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Does surviving actually matter since no matter what you go back to the fire and start over?

That said, I too have a physical disability, so I would never survive a chase. I would like to think I’m smart, stealthy, and resourceful though so as long as I don’t get sandbagged or caught, I would be good.

I would, however, sacrifice myself for someone else in a heartbeat (unless they’re mean, then they can rot.)

• invira_zeroinvira_zero Member Posts: 230

I ll just make a ghili of [BAD WORD] and trash, and lay down in grass.

Btw, crawling is a nice oportunity to survive

• vampire_toothyvampire_toothy Member Posts: 376

Who said anything about being a survivor? 😀

I'll just be an honorary 5th member of the legion!

What? It doesn't work like that?

Well the answer is no, I'd be dead on arrival.

• weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 1,906
    edited June 2019

I'm a pretty tall guy so stealth is likely not gonna do me any favors, I can't really fit into small areas that well.

I can somewhat ignore pain pretty well while I'm hyped up, and I'm not a slouch, so I'd probably be able to survive a trial every now and then.

We're all gonna eat the hook at some point though.

• ElusivePukkaElusivePukka Member Posts: 673

I'm a tall guy, often in tailored three-piece suits even when deep in local woods or swamps, with hair somewhere between that in the Dark and Light Nea and Suzie's Purple Fairview HS Hoodie cosmetics. I'm relatively light on my feet, and am apparently accidentally stealthy - but I think stealth might not be my forte against people more invested in finding me.

That said, I've worked robotics and other technical jobs, as well as carpentry and farmwork - I'm strong or delicate with my hands when I need to be, and intend to build some lockers and meat hooks for my barn just because I can :P. I need glasses to see detail, but I'm better in fencing or baseball without them. Overall, I think I'd be comfortable, if a bit disdainful of those I'd be forced to support.

If you listen to my circles talk, though, I'd be more likely to be offered a position as a killer - though I'd infinitely prefer to examine/study the Fog and Entity, perhaps help it refine its process if possible.

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,065

I wonder if u kill the killer if the entity would let u take the killers place then catch a ride out with the clown?

• MewMew Member Posts: 635

Maybe. Though i really like running and walking, id probably run into a wall as a killer is chasing me lol.

• SoylentPixieSoylentPixie Member Posts: 568

I'd trip over a totem and likely die hilariously by impaling myself on the edge of some rusty metal in auto haven......Or fall down a hole in the Game and break my neck.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,895

I would just hide in a locker or scale the wall or get somewhere the killer can't get to.