Home PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

Who else isn't going to buy this "Chapter" ?

YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 226

I love this game and have been supporting it for a couple years now. But with the way this game is heading in terms of direction it doesn't give me a good feeling. I don't know how GF and his "Chapter" got past QA, did they actually just not test GF at all? This is ridiculous with just 2 weeks away im not sure if its enough time to fix him :/ it doesn't help that the devs really don't take any killer feedback seriously. And if they do they give us the smallest buff possible. Legion is a prime example of their neglagence and they nerfed Plague before she released. Why?

Either way as the title suggests this will be the first time I won't buy a chapter from them. Maybe things will change but the past is bound to repeat itself. bHVR doesn't take killer feedback seriously and its worrying. So what are your thoughts on this "Chapter" and are you planning to buy it?

Comments

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

o/

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 10,531

I am buying it, but am I playing him, only 3 times, that is it

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

I'll buy it but only because i buy/max every killer...

I won't have fun with the killer unless he is buffed a lot from what he is now...

• HermanTheDoctor HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 191

I'm sure that the Devs do the right things and change some stuff on Ghost Face.

I'm sure that they noticed that GF is really bad. And already got some Feedback.

Bit for my self. I wil buy it or get GF as a gift ^^

• YamiTheFurryYamiTheFurry Member Posts: 226

I hope they do the right changes...but do remember they nerfed Freddy before he released xD

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,379

I would like to support devs with real money, as i have bought close to 35000 Auric Cells already, so I hope they do Ghostface justice

• YucchiYucchi Member Posts: 250

Let's wait. Hopefully we'll see a couple tweaks before PTB is over

But for now, this is that one killer that I won't even buy for his perks (like was done with Bubba for BBQ)

Power easily counterable, too loud in sneak, [BAD WORD] perks - rework please and thank you

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586
    edited June 2019

@YamiTheFurry New content is new content :/ if a new killer to play drops its a new shiny to play/level up.

Maybe if i didn't have my other killers done i wouldn't feel the need.

I'm not going to lie and say i won't just because it looks bad.

• DeadeyeDeadeye Member Posts: 2,852

So far I would not buy this chapter. If the daily would be "mark 4 survivors" it would be a pain :P

But there is not much needed to make him work. And what many of you might not notice: getting someone into exposed after 4 seconds which is not counterable, would be a brand new S tier killer everyone would complain about. This is not so obvious to balance.

Thats why I even thought about making his stealth much stronger (like not counterable at all and remove the windy sound) but replace the exposed effect by aura reading for 20 seconds or something like that. I had some fun games already when I did not try to stalk at all but just use detection perks, sneak up and do crouched surprise attacks. Even more effective than wraith.

He needs a buff, maybe a slight rework. But with the ability to apply expose, this can quickly move to the wrong direction. What I also miss are addons that change his playstyle a bit. Like body blocker hag or scratched mirror. This one just has some scaling addons like nurse.

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819

It depends. If they fix him somehow maybe I will.

• Trash_PandaTrash_Panda Member Posts: 57

Not only is he ineffective at "stealth" you get loud ass noises while hes crouching, while hes stalking, when he goes into stealth. horrible. as a stealth killer you should only be notified after you are exposed in my opinion. get rid of the whole "if you look at me im useless , because with third person that is so useless...

oh, and all his perks are useless too.

Furtive chase should be terror radius AT ALL TIMES, not just in chase , who really cares about a terror radius in chase when you can just hear chase music and see a red stain. a lot of work juggling obsessions for no reward. and on top on that you lose the damn perk once an obsession dies so when someone suicides because they are mad you got them you lose the perk instantly

Thrilling tremors needs a cool down adjustment and length adjustment as its kinda just crap as it is . sure you see what gens are being worked on but 16 seconds is a easy wait and will be gone by the time you chase them off a gen and by the time they reach another gen the effect is long gone with a 1 min cooldown

The perk that shows the aura of fast actions should be inside your terror radius on a 20 second cd.

all the perks are so underwhelming as is ...ghost faces power is unusable and when you actually do get a stalk off its only 20 seconds so 1 or 2 pallet loops and boom. what exposed status?

This killer has SO much potential but i fear if they do not take our / any ones feedback this is going to be one dead killer with a lower play rate then Freddy is currently (pre rework)

Plz BHVR PLS i know you got it in you.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,751

No one. Letherface was only an excuse to get a BBQ 😉 What ghostface has good? Absolutely nothing.

• DemonDaddyDemonDaddy Member Posts: 1,493

I'm going to wait until after its release and couple streamers and other people to do a review on the released state. Right now doesn't look too desirable.

• suffering23suffering23 Member Posts: 230

definetly will be the FIRST and hopefully ONLY dlc i won't buy.

no way i am giving them money if they give us a [BAD WORD] killer like this, they better hope fix him if they want my money

• DogeDoge Member Posts: 1

Im not buying this chapter until they buff him and his perks cause they all sucks

• mistar_zmistar_z Member Posts: 581
    edited June 2019

I'm not buying the chapter the perks seem meh and the killer looks to be horrible. Unless they give Ghostface the Spirit treatment like that did with her giving her proper buffs on release and the next few months.

I'll just wait, there's a chance that they're going to give him the stepchild Clown/Plague treatment and just ignore him for a year, saying but guys people still get 4k in rank one.

I'll just use the time in between the patch and the Freddy rework to get everything on my other characters as well as getting Ash even if they go through with the mom nerf.

edit: its also not a full chapter, if it came with gary I would've been more open to buying it.

• EerieBloodyToxicityEerieBloodyToxicity Member Posts: 28
    edited June 2019

Ofc I'm not gonna buy this ''chapter''. I mean it's not even a chapter. NO survivor NO map. JUST a killer. An INCOMPLETE killer with useless perks.

Like I knew it in 2 secs in their live stream when they mentioned the power that this would be a disaster. 2 F'KING SECONDS while they're developing this game for 3 years and were working on this killer for 3 months and they had no clue. That's sad right there. How can I trust these people to buy anything?

The situation with this Killer Icon being turned into a joke by these people is unreal. My gosh. I love Ghostface but I'm so mad at what he is in this game.

But yeah sure let's just try to make money off dlc's every 3 months, off cosmetics every couple weeks, off battle pass and more stuff like that.

We don't need effort just sloppy work and make as much money as possible before the game dies. And yeah the game IS gonna die if they continue like they have with these past ''chapters''. Really sad....

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2019

I'm not buying unless they do a Spirit with him and fix/buff him if not during this PTB, then shortly afterwards. But only then, I'll not buy until those fixes/buffs have happened.

And I'm also quite disappointed that they call this one a Chapter and not a Paragraph.

• mementomemento Member Posts: 107

He will be a good teacher for rank20 survivors to learn importance of looking around. so it's worth to buy him if you are rank20 killer.

• WildDovamiWildDovami Member Posts: 56

Crybabies. PTB goes out for YOUR feedback on how to improve it, and you just cry about it. Most developers don't ask for your help. I can see the toxic community coming forth again.

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

"Crying" about it is giving feedback: negative feedback. Whether you like it or not.

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,209
    edited June 2019

I don't know yet, i really like how Ghostface looks with that redesign.

But the actual killer is kinda [BAD WORD], and they still haven't released a fix on the PTB to fix the bug it's currently having, idk how they expect us to give actual feedback if they release a PTB with a killer who has a bugged power? How does that make sense? Are we guinea pigs or something ?