Something's strange about the next chapter...

Do not buy ghostface dlc if he comes out this way

Simple enough, if they don't change him or ignore feedbacks, don't buy it and make them lose so much money that they will have to change him if they want we buy it.

Hopefully they will change him and make it way way better, but if they don't, don't give them your money

Comments

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819
    edited June 6

I won't buy any more weak killers. I made a mistake buying pig, Lf and freddy just to have all of them.

• SpacingLlamasSpacingLlamas Member Posts: 229

I don't plan on getting him either. Maybe if only he's available with shards and that's only if he is.

• DrazenDrazen Member Posts: 172

yes not buying him until hes mid tier they added one more killer which is way more fun for survivors and the person who is playing that killer well lol [BAD WORD] him

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 729

I won't.

I'm just hoping they make some really good changes and earn my money.

• YearOfThePigNerfYearOfThePigNerf Member Posts: 40

I already said I won't be giving DBD devs anymore after releasing the pay to win MoM, Ghostface just proves my choice right.

• EerieBloodyToxicityEerieBloodyToxicity Member Posts: 17

Ofc I'm not gonna buy this ''chapter''. I mean it's not even a chapter. NO survivor NO map. JUST a killer. An INCOMPLETE killer with useless perks.

Like I knew it in 2 secs in their live stream when they mentioned the power that this would be a disaster. 2 F'KING SECONDS while they're developing this game for 3 years and were working on this killer for 3 months and they had no clue. That's sad right there. How can I trust these people to buy anything?

The situation with this Killer Icon being turned into a joke by these people is unreal. My gosh. I love Ghostface but I'm so mad at what he is in this game.

But yeah sure let's just try to make money off dlc's every 3 months, off cosmetics every couple weeks, off battle pass and more stuff like that.

We don't need effort just sloppy work and make as much money as possible before the game dies. And yeah the game IS gonna die if they continue like they have with these past ''chapters''. Really sad....

• HaraakHaraak Member Posts: 43

Of course I wont. Im tired of this soy boys making weak killers because they dont wanna trigger any snowflake. The worst part is when they indirectly told us that we are wrong. Like in this post they made about a plague buff saying "In OuR sTats She Iiis ToOp tIEr sHee GeeEts 4k LoOOks lIKe YoU HaaVent MaSTeereED HeRRR yEt". I hope the investors notice it and decide give their money to someone else.

• M1ghtyM4xM1ghtyM4x Member Posts: 47

I only wanted Sidney as a survivor main but instead got a ghostface mask on a killer they made whose power is simply turned off by simply panning your camera around. no map, no survivor and this killer?? where's the incentive?

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 719
    edited June 6

I'm definitely not buying this pre-alpha killer. I didn't buy Ash because of the broken MoM perk either. I made the mistake of buying Plague and Legion, and they're both still low tier trash. I'm not making the same mistake again. I'll only be purchasing killers that are viable at my rank from day 1 from now on. There's no sense in spending money on killers I can't play and have fun with.

• WeederickWeederick Member Posts: 566

I'll pay them when they release highranked content like billy/huntress/spirit.

Whatever target group they're looking for with those killers, its not killer players.

• M1ghtyM4xM1ghtyM4x Member Posts: 47

Not survivor players all i wanted out of this chapter was sidney.