Home Discussions General Discussions
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Devs should prioritise fixing Weakest Killers first

SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,377
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

There are far more Killers worst than Plague

Playing as plague, you go to a survivor, puke at him once, now after sometime/ getting more puked he will now become a one hit kill

Killers that are in need of buff badly are

Ghostface, Wraith, Trapper, Pig, Leatherface

Freddy getting a rework so not on the list

Post edited by Someissues on

Comments

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,377
    edited June 2019

Plague on higher rank will do better than Doc, Legion, Wraith, Trapper, Pig, Letherface, Freddy. Devs also shown she is getting 4ks on Rank 1, she honestly does not need to be buff, only slight changes sure, but priority should be on Weakest Killers and not Killers that are already balanced and doing well

Plague is not list for Worst Killers

• CatbucketCatbucket Member Posts: 335

He's not wrong though... I do think the plague could use some minor buffs, but the other killers he listed need a whole lot more help

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,586

Can we not put Wraith and Trapper? We already got buffs for them. Other killers before we return to ones that were buffed in 2018...

edited June 2019

They are still trash, Trapper starts with 1 trap, so he must sacrifice his add-on slot for Trapper bags, he has to go around the map picking up traps and wasting time setting them, meaning gens will pop left and right and people disarm his traps so fast he's useless. Do i even need to mention injured survivor stepping on a trap does nothing? even if trapped getting out of a trap is super easy with good RNG (25%)

Wraith heavily relies on Add-ons, and at base hes very weak, both of these killers heavily relies on Add-ons, plague even without add-ons, she's decent

• TheRoyalOwlTheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Its not that she's weak its that Plague isn't fun to play as you can't use the powerful part of her ability.

edited June 2019

ppl can deny her fountains, but she still can one hit kill survivors, without using traps, so she's literally better than Trapper in every way. I do extremely well with Plague on high rank, i'm killer main, and a lot of killers needed help more than Plague

Plague can get some adjustments, but other Killers are badly in need of help more than her

Plague is not weak nor she is useless like the others on high Rank

Proof I only play Killer, i had 3K hours in total in DBD, played since launch

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 2,820

She doesn't need massive changes. If they literally just make the change that ALL interactions while your sick spread the sickness then it would be a massive improvement.

Currently you must be BROKEN to spread the sickness which I feel is unnecessary.

That would be a good change, or if a survivor who is infected touches other survivors, then they get infected too, as it would make sense that way

you should never have to be broken to spread sickness

edited June 2019

You ever heard of a thing called losing your save file then get compensated by the devs?

• VliegerVlieger Member Posts: 326
    edited June 2019

I sure have. You saying you lost your devotion levels but not your P3-50 all killers?

EDIT: Oooooo nice quick edit you did there from changing it from asking "you ever heard of a save reset?"

edited June 2019

I stopped playing DBD before Devotions were introduced, stop trying to derail the topics

I quit when infinites were still not fixed and it was horrible, if you still have doubts i am willing to show you screenshots of the devs helping me with my save, but in return your apologies since you started it first with accusing left and right

@Someissues

And nope, never heard of compensation being given back on save resets. Which is why everyone complains about their legacy skins if they lose their save.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 2,820

I played her a lot after she was released. She is one of only 2 killers I currently got prestige 3 (pig being the first).

You have either 2 options as her when you find a survivor, break them or hit them. If you try and break them then depending on where they are at or your add-ons it takes a decent bit of time breaking them.

To add to this you can't break a survivor that's on the ground or on the hook (might be wrong but nearly certain). This means unless you break them before downing them the sickness doesn't spread.

I also feel encouraged to break survivors first because the points aren't great unless you do that. I think the should also increase her point gains.

• BeanieBoyBobBeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

I noticed that one too. In addition, Rank 7 is not considered high rank at all as it is not a Red Rank. Surely you must understand that when you are playing against those Rank 1-4 Survs that they don't even bother to cleanse at all as they can easily loop Plague for 5 gens and force her to go full M1 killer to even hurt someone?

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 7,179
    edited June 2019

"Playing as plague, you go to a survivor, puke at him once, now after sometime/ getting more puked he will now become a one hit kill"

This right here tells me you don't play her in red ranks as survivors there are always just staying injured and this strat is never coming into play bar the immediate start of the game.

She is not good at rank 1.

save resets as in me going back to level 1, losing all progress, if you never heard of this please google it, its not hard to find such things in the past. i used to have legacy but i lost them all, and i'm fine with it,

again please stop with the derailing, i will stop responding to anything regarding to it now

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819

Everyone wants their killer to become playable in higher ranks. The thing is there is a lot of killers that need some tweaks an buffs. I am not saying it has to be major for everyone but either that or they need to slow the game down... "a lil bit more".

I used to play on Red Rank but stopped since it was getting very toxic and its vs SWF all the time, it's not just Plague dude, any below average Killers will struggle to win vs SWF groups in Red, and I don't want to be forced to play Billy and Nurses every game, I derank myself back to rank 10-15 just to enjoy the game

I was just saying it looked odd and you started getting defensive. Now you have said it was a save reset, you were compensated, but now are claiming you played before devotion was even a thing. *shrug*

I'm not interested in any of your claims/proof and will drop it as I didn't mean to make it seem like I was attacking you. Just was remarking of the oddity of claiming 3k hours, having all P3-50 killers, and only being lvl 61 Devotion 0. It doesn't add up, so I commented.

• gantesgantes Member Posts: 1,611

Plague is not good at rank 1.

That isn't a problem with Plague, that's a problem with the game.

Out of the killers that aren't viable in red ranks Plague is probably the best.

I still think she kinda needs help, but we have a long line of killers who need it more.

In the last Q&A stream they said Nurse, Doctor and Bubba are probably next on the update line, which is actually good priorities if you ask me. They can't work on everyone at once.

Well sure, it was an old screenshot if you saved and look at the image, I'm also much higher level now compared to when screenshotted, thank you for your understanding

• ReneAenslandReneAensland Member Posts: 838

Your grammar needs some Love and attension.

edited June 2019

Did they really said about buffing Doc and Leatherface? that's a good call for sure

Leatherface in particular, having been released till now, only good at camping and dungeon, needs some love badly

Some of the Plague add-ons aren't that bad, the ones with considerately increased effectiveness, a small puke and they will be now broken. Leatherface add-ons are really bad in comparison

edited June 2019

Well it's close to 1am here, by the time I wake up the thread will probably get buried, I'm going to bed now sorry, this discussion is mostly pointless, I just want to point out that there are much more worst killers than Plague that needs help that's all

I changed the title as it does sounds like a clickbait my bad, this was meant to be a serious discussion

Exactly.

If they change Plague, I think it doesn't need to be just a buff. It could be power neutral or a slight buff by shifting her power in a way that she gets to use Corrupt Purge more. That'd make her a LOT more fun to play, and the main reason why she feels weak is because her using her power is too decided by survivors. If she could use Corrupt Purge more, even if something else about her got toned down, people would be a lot happier I think.

edited June 2019

I am not going to lie though, on Red ranks most of the time you are forced to play Billy/ Nurse, other killers is just not viable vs competent SWF groups, also one of the biggest reasons why I derank

I just don't want to be forced to play killers that have a chance

my plague is only like lv30 prestige 1, i'm going to prestige her to prestige 3 lv50 soon, most of the survivors i versed all uses the fountain, i have never seen anyone not used the fountains

I just hope the devs gets Ghostface right, as he will be the worst Killer if left as is

Nurse, Spirit, Billy are quite consistent at red ranks, and dedicated players can definitely pull of Hag and Huntress too.

Everything else is just not worth the risk though.

I have faith that Ghostface will be tweaked at least a little bit. I don't think they're entertaining the idea of releasing him in that dumpster fire form he's at.