Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

If you could give any underused perk a small buff, what would you do?

ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

Please only pick one or two, and for the sake of discussion define underused as less than one person every 5 games.

Comments

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,102

Already made a huge lengthy post on this, if you want to see my suggestions go check it out.

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

How would that work? Would you just never go to sleep?

I would not consider that underused. At least one survivor runs it in most of my games. The idea behind the thread is how would you give a little love to a perk you rarely see.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

Underused is like understatement of the century.

I have never seen this used.

Then again, maybe it was used sometime in the last few months I wouldn't know since killer loadout is blocked (sorry I'm still salty over that). But that perk definitely needs a buff.

Monstrous Shrine currently sees no use because it only subtracts 5.4 seconds per hook phase, the other changes might as well not exist, and it’s only basement hooks. It would not be good off it was all hooks.

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,102

Here, i'll grab two perks I picked out from that old Overhaul post I made for useless perks.

• No Mither (You are affected by the Broken Status Effect for the duration of the Trial. Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly. You don't leave a pool of blood. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/75/100% at any time. Grants the ability to fully recover from the Dying State. Gain 50/75/100% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Altruism Category.)
    • No One Left Behind (Once the Exit Gates are powered, gain 50/75/100% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Alturism category and you gain 5/10/15% additional speed to Unhooking.)
  • Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,733

I did a whole thing for Monstrous Shrine, check out my discussions if you want to see.

Open Handed: Increase the aura reading by an additional 4 meters for each tier. Simple, but very powerful for all Aura reading perks and add ons.

• Th3NightmareTh3Nightmare Member Posts: 927
    edited June 2019

There are many perks and that means one thing, when we have to do P3 at a killer they are many points, therefore, if it were dev:

• All the perks that work almost the same, would make them come together for the same perk.
  • PeepingPeacockPeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354

Shadowborn - increase the FOV to pre nerf values, once upon a time near the start of dbd shadowborn was a crazy good perk, but those times are long since past.

• JudithJudith Member Posts: 819

Windows of opportunity.

Stridor.

• thejanitorthejanitor Member Posts: 2

i think small game could use some love for how much people use noed and ruin I hardly ever see it used. I think the longer range as it tiers up actually makes it worse. it makes it less clear when the items are. The point of the perk seems to be to alert you of traps while being chased and second to help locate items. Here’s my suggestion.

“The auras of set traps and totems within 8 meters in a 15/30/45 degree cone in front of you are revealed and remain revealed for 2/4/6 seconds.

You gain a 5% speed bonus to disarming traps and destroying totems.”

I feel this version would be useful to new players to avoid traps when being chased but also useful to more experienced players as well when trying to focus on breaking totems.

• xChrisxxChrisx Member Posts: 917

We are gonna live forever during a save every survivor can see the killer aura for 4sec