We are aware of an issue where the Trapper's Ornate Mask is not appearing in your items - there is no need to contact Support for this matter, we will hopefully have a resolution to this shortly.
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The Idea of built in "Counterplay" is crippling new killers.

Comments

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,818

Preach, brotha! PREACH! The Ghost(face) is replacing Freddy right now for worst killer. Freddy tier, no more. I now dub thee Ghost tier.

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,734

Sounds about right.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,388

It boils down to the developers being afraid to produce another Nurse or Hillbilly.

• sorrowensorrowen Member Posts: 474

Billy I consider very balanced but the devs don't I guess?

• malloymkmalloymk Member Posts: 382

Agreed 100%. I'm not a plague main, but enjoy using her. I love when players stay broken. Sometimes I think players overthink their strategy.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 4,173

This would work.

I'd just like a flat 15% only once broken/fully sick and a random fountain becomes corrupted every minute.

They could even increased the base sickness transition time to broken if need be. This would transition her into a true "Plague" if you will, in that you'd be more focused on spreading the disease rather than just bursting into one guy and downing him on the spot with the Vile Purge.

• EntitàEntità Member Posts: 1,517

@Blueberry My dear, are you another fanatic, who thinks his strategy is the only valid and acceptable, or are you a reasonable human being, who has his own ideas without pretending they are the absolute and eternal truth? Fanatic or reasonable? Make your choice! About my choice, when I hear the Corrupt Purge starts, I simply disappear: I go looking for totems, chests, safe rescues, but far from any gen on the map, until the power finishes, or I have the certainty the killer is at the opposite side of the map. Try it: it's not as bad as you think, especially when you play as a solo...

@Tzeentchling9 Thanks for confirming your fanaticism: whoever has a different strategy about the Plague is a "clown", of course. Try replying to the post immediately before that I quoted, if you believe in a constructive dialogue; otherwise, good bye and GG.

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,729

The loss of the LOL button is such a tragedy.

• MistressCharaMistressChara Member Posts: 112

Agree 100%

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 929

They should nerf them and rebalance the progression of objectives for survivors. It doesn't scale equally against the killers' functions.

@Blueberry Rank 3, and sometimes I survive, sometimes I die, against the Plague and against any other killer. Your statement "Cleansing is the the worst choice you can make and is not a smart one." is too generic: you forget to consider the map, the number of the gens to repair or of the available pallets, the situation of the team, the perk build of every player, the killer's add-ons, the playstyle of the people playing that trial in that time and in that way... too dogmatic for my taste. I'm glad you have only certainties in your (virtual) life: I'm not like you, sorry to disappoint you.

• thrawn3054thrawn3054 Member Posts: 849

I thought about the flat rate once broken, but being sick even a little would adversely effect you in real life. I feel like a lower debuff that gets worse as the sickness progresses would be more realistic.

• CarpemortumCarpemortum Member Posts: 2,663

Your first line.

"Inconsequential. Its boring" yet, her viability is INDEED consequential.

If she was OP and boring, we wouldn't have this thread.

So do we want fun or good.

Because not all killers have to be top tier.

It's not a question of being more or less informed: it's a question of personal and environmental resources. Maybe you are able to keep the Plague busy for 2 minutes of chase even if injured and emitting grunts of pain: I'm not. I prefer to prevent than to engage a chase, if I can: a clever stealth. Moreover, I don't like the gen rush, neither as a killer nor as a survivor. I keep an eye on totems, too: sometimes there is a big surprise, called Devour Hope, seldom NOED. I also like searching for some good loot, with the benevolence of Lady Luck. And sometimes there isn't a good amount of loops or pallets in the map, and it's simply impossible to keep the Plague for a long time with only one health state...

edited June 8

@Blueberry Loops are not infinite, otherwise the game would be broken: an extra hit means an extra loop, and precious time. If you really believe having one health state more or less it's irrelevant, why don't all people run No Mither? Why do all killers hate Mettle of Man? I'm in red ranks, even without Adrenaline and META builds. Many playstyles can lead to high ranks.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 10,698

They’ve said that billy is fine, although, some devs may think otherwise.

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 3,301

Well good news is GF should get some work into him hopefully a LOT of work into him because even the most biased killers and survivors agree he needs a lot of work.

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 951

That and/or a timer that if you stay in sickness for a LONG time, that you get downed. Because Survivors should not ignore being sick and the cleansing mechanic for half or an entire match.

When I play Survivor and get matched against the Plague it's pretty much a guaranteed escape as long as teammates don't potato. I once looped a Plague for about 3 Gens and only gave up because I got bored so I could do stuff other than looping and not once was her puke an issue. Also what's up with her Mori animation, feels ungodly long VS other Killers xD

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 6,734

A "look like a Survivor" Killer is out of the window now, btw.

That clone would definitely have something like a glowing orb above their head to indicate they're not a real Survivor.

And you only have to look at the orb to undo their disguise, whoop-dee-doo!

• Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,282
    edited June 8

Theres alot of killers that needs some buffs i do agree that some of them theyre just m1 killer but i believe that devs right now they are going to the right track for the new things that are coming

1. Map rework: less safe pallets but also there will be unsafe pallets so killers will enjoy and survivor will require skill on looping

2.freddy rework im just shock that they did a good job on freddy most ppl dont like him cuz he dosent have aura reading but for me its ok he can tp gen to gen he can put fake pallets and put traps but also he dosent have any tr

3.ghostface now in the last stream they said that they are doing something to make ghostface valid now i dont know but i hope hes good that you can play against hight ranks

Now those are great some perks also was buffed and we will see it soon so they need to think of buffing some killers example plague everyone agrees that shes just an m1 killer, clown hes a good at making the survivors go slow but thats it Lf now they said that are going to buff him a similar way of billy so that you cannot hold anymore the m2 for me thats great

@Blueberry You said No Mither hinders survivors and Mettle of Man is broken, then you agree an extra health state makes the difference (for example, it gives you an extra loop), so you should agree that playing an entire trial in Broken status against the Plague is a high risk playstyle, which not all players consider optimal. She's not fast: you must use fountains in dead zones of the map, where the gens have been repaired and there are no hex totems. You can easily waste her time, while your mates work.