Compensation

Comments

• Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018

I AT LEAST want shards, if auric cells is too much

• ShipthebreadShipthebread Member Posts: 415

@Jack11803 said:

That's what I am saying and honestly a couple thousand shards would probably make me feel better and I would probably buy the DLC. But it feels like they want to keep saying how its none of their fault. Okay maybe that is in fact true. What is the big cost then to say, ''Look, we know the whole process was long and drawn out, we did our best to push it through and we really feel for you guys, here is 2,000 shards for being patient''

• TBH, with how long PS4 players have waited, I believe they should get a free auric pack or at least the DLC for half off.

• det0xxpdet0xxp Member Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    PS4 players should've gotten extra shards from the get go. 2000 is suitable seeing as how I played all weekend and have up to almost 9000. He'll give us 5000 shards. I'd be more than happy with that. We did play without the new patch longer than Xbox did, all those shards we could've got over that week span...
  • BOSS242BOSS242 Member Posts: 171

@Jack11803 said:

That's what I am saying and honestly a couple thousand shards would probably make me feel better and I would probably buy the DLC. But it feels like they want to keep saying how its none of their fault. Okay maybe that is in fact true. What is the big cost then to say, ''Look, we know the whole process was long and drawn out, we did our best to push it through and we really feel for you guys, here is 2,000 shards for being patient''

Shards would work but 2000 ain't touching it. 5x that maybe 
  • DRAGOONDRAGOON Member Posts: 123

The extra double bloodpoint event scheduled in the future is the only "compensation" we're getting. We would only get auric cells or shards if our save data gets wiped. I can only hope that bE has learned a lot about this experience and this won't happen again in the future.

• F_DemisideF_Demiside Member Posts: 44

@Jack11803 @Brady They have said it many times on stream, unlike Steam where it is up to the devs to activate new content and updates, Sony and XBox controls it on their end. The deadline they are speaking of is in regards to getting the information to Sony and Xbox so it could be approved and released. I just hope that all this crying and calling them out on the forums doesn't dissuade the dev team from being open with us in the future. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they don't have to share any of this information with us. And most game companies don't share a tenth of the information BHVR does and the reason is to avoid all this belly aching in the first place. @not_Queen you and the rest of the community team are Saints, keep up the great work.

• Detective_JonathanDetective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Yea no

• RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    edited July 2018

@F_Demiside said:
    @Jack11803 @Brady They have said it many times on stream, unlike Steam where it is up to the devs to activate new content and updates, Sony and XBox controls it on their end. The deadline they are speaking of is in regards to getting the information to Sony and Xbox so it could be approved and released. I just hope that all this crying and calling them out on the forums doesn't dissuade the dev team from being open with us in the future. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they don't have to share any of this information with us. And most game companies don't share a tenth of the information BHVR does and the reason is to avoid all this belly aching in the first place. @not_Queen you and the rest of the community team are Saints, keep up the great work.

Hey, i was just being sarcastic. There's no crying coming from either of us too, afterall my face sits pretty neutral. I'll send you a cute selfie if you want proof ;)

I'm patiently waiting, but I can state facts as I do so. I'll also be purchasing some skins and the DLC in intent of supporting them. I don't hate BHVR, but I'm not wrong where it makes them look bad.

Also, not every company fails on certification for an entire month, just saying.

• ShrimpTwiggsShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,180

I think this time, some form of compensation would be reasonable, since they can't just say "it was in the upcoming weeks" like they did earlier. If they keep treating their players like this then I doubt they'll stick around long. I hope they show some consideration this time around instead of brushing them off by shutting the thread down with a cold reply.

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    Everyone everywhere misses deadlines at some point. Accept this cookie as a token of good fortune 🍪. Compensation is too far. It's free dlc you're not entitled to anything whatsoever in my opinion you'll just have to wait. Now go tidy your bedroom.
  • Jack11803Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@AshleyWB said:
    Everyone everywhere misses deadlines at some point. Accept this cookie as a token of good fortune 🍪. Compensation is too far. It's free dlc you're not entitled to anything whatsoever in my opinion you'll just have to wait. Now go tidy your bedroom.

Do you not know that 3 chapters on PS4 and even worse on NA, have been late or completely botched, AFTER certification?

• GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

im getting flashbacks to the original compensation post. R.I.P sweet prince :(

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Global said:

im getting flashbacks to the original compensation post. R.I.P sweet prince :(

Sadly it was killed like my hype for this chapter....
  • GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 770

Maybe not compensated with auric cells because they actually cost money and you havent lost virtually anything while waiting so if they were to start a compensation process which they stated that they wont maybe just another 2x Bp event when curtain call comes out.

• BoxohoboBoxohobo Member Posts: 50

We gonna get a lashing for speaking out dude.
    Ps4 players don't get to complain.

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Boxohobo said:

We gonna get a lashing for speaking out dude.
    Ps4 players don't get to complain.

Oh no ban me from the forum!!!
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Love this thread so much
  • LowbeiLowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Consoles are for casuals.

Casuals dont usually complain on forums.

Get a PC if you care enough to whine about it.
  • SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    ThePloopz said:
    Love this thread so much
    “Not Lowbie’s butt buddy” shows up and post right before he does. Classic.
  • SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Lowbei said:

Two words for you.

######### Off. 
  • JoekilluJoekillu Member Posts: 164
    I seriously doubt na will get anything over this I wouldn't hold my breath. 
  • ThePloopzThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    @SovererignKing Actually I’ve been on these forums since 3 and I’ve posted on other threads before this one, so you can go be butthurt and get shafted somewhere else thank you
  • powerbatspowerbats Member Posts: 7,068

This sounds like it's more Sony NA's fault I eman they couldn't even coordinate with Sony EU to get this done at the same time. Sony EU managed to get it out by the promised time so this is on Sony NA.

Well technically this is on Sony headquarters for not b slapping their divisions to do something at the same time. Microsoft had no issues making sure it's Xbox divisions did it at the same time.

Again quit complaining about how good you actually have it I mean geez you've got.

God of War, The Last of Us.

Finally you're not stuck trying to game on a MAC !!!!!!!

• RepliCantRepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Lowbei said:

I did :) I play on both. I like to play on PS4 with my friends that don't have a PC.

What's your argument for that?

• DrydeousDrydeous Member Posts: 14
    Lowbei said:

I often see these PC players say to just buy a PC. I pay my own bills and yeah I could go out a drop a fortune on a PC but I'd rather not. So if you or maybe your parents could cover the bill that would be nice? Thanks for your financial advice.  
  • AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,062
    They should only have compensation if it was a preorder which was released late(which it wasn't). If everyone's gonna say that's unfair then I will say to them that it's just a freak coincidence it was so late and the devs want to make improvements in this area as much as they can. For any dlc that arrives late be thankful for any dlc at all and understand so many games take months maybe even years to get new content out. 
  • Sam00077Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    AshleyWB said:
    They should only have compensation if it was a preorder which was released late(which it wasn't). If everyone's gonna say that's unfair then I will say to them that it's just a freak coincidence it was so late and the devs want to make improvements in this area as much as they can. For any dlc that arrives late be thankful for any dlc at all and understand so many games take months maybe even years to get new content out. 
    And yet the problem with this is that, if they weren’t prepared to bring content out, then why tell everyone that content will be coming out at this time, then fail at that promise? Not to mention that they have a roadmap and that they want to try releasing on all platforms at the same time, if they weren’t committed, then they wouldn’t have done this.
  • Sam00077Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    And I’m not looking for compensation, I just want to be able to rely on something coming out when it’s said to come out.