Home Discussions Off-topic
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

Tell us one thing about you.

Comments

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited June 2019

I am an easily adaptable person. I was introverted a while ago, decided it felt off for me, and became extroverted in months. I went from dumb as hell years ago, to rather intelligent in a matter of weeks. I also started working out a few years back, and got veins popping out in not too long.

One time, I wanted to commit to drawing a killer for the art contest, and I did a decent-ish artwork in 2 days.

I also have a pretty strong will. If I want something done, I will get it done eventually. I'm also patient as hell.

Basically, I can change my whole personality in a matter of weeks and still feel like myself and not like I'm pretending to be someone else.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 3,655

@Poweas okay no one, ever is dumb, bad choices are made, but no one is dumb. *Hugs

• brokedownpalacebrokedownpalace Member Posts: 6,030

I was a vegetarian for 10 years.

I just finished my bachelor's in psychology.

I'm also gay.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,775

In addition to DbD, I also enjoy building games.

• Pike_TrickfootPike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

I have social anxiety disorder with panic attacks and depression. (Originally my diagnosis was panic disorder but the DSM-5 added in panic attacks with anxiety disorders which fit me better and yes I did see a professional for an actual diagnosis).

I was a psychology and philosophy double major and am currently going for a masters in social work.

I am also a part of the lgbtq+ community.

• CashelP14CashelP14 Member Posts: 3,639

I've taken a takeaway every day for the past 12 years and I'm still under 9 stone. Started when I was around 10 from what I can remember.

Also for the console part I started with a ps2 and I either played Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, R&C 2/3, Def Jam FFNY or Gungrave first. I have no idea which one was first because my memory is so [BAD WORD].

• smappdoodasmappdooda Member Posts: 311

I make and design escape rooms.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

One thing about me is that I'm quite fluffy. c:

And Lez, heyo

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

I might be a arsonist in disguise.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,736

I like to be creative, especially for this game (making balance suggestions, changes for this game for my own). Even if nobody cares about my opinions, which is usually the case, I still like doing it.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

I love to run, I'm 6'2" at the moment. Drawing is another thing in my kit. I'm known to be a knowledge hound to games, especially this one.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@MrDardon I care *^*

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 11,308

Thank you @Gay Myers (Luzi) for tagging me 😀

I guess one thing about myself is that I am a bit of a fitness fanatic and run a couple of studios. Nothing exciting I'm afraid.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,114

Another thing is that @AshySlashyVsEvilDead and @KiraElijah are my brothers.

• RatDBDRatDBD Member Posts: 68
    1. I have six cats, three rescues.
    2. I have over 13,000hrs logged on Steam (between two accounts)
    3. My toes are double jointed, and I can flip you off with my left foot because of it.
    4. I'm allergic to peanut butter.
    5. I'm allergic to bee venom.
    6. It took me three years to help my grandma understand that bee honey and venom aren't the same, and I won't have an allergic reaction to honey.
    7. I was in the hospital for two weeks and six days because of my appendix. I ended up with gangrene and not being able to eat for an entire week, stuck on lumpy looking fluids. Had to take an IV bag home with me, and go back for an additional six days because I ended up get 7cm abscesses.
    8. My steam profile is DBD custom. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/JukingUSince2015) But some of it's not updated, got lazy 😅
  • Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,948
    edited June 2019

I'm boosted :P

Okay but to be serious I have a twin brother

i am just chuckling away at the bee/grandma comment lol

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,211

Well I had a recent battle with Colon Cancer at age 14 I think the odds of that are like 0.1% or something I would have to check I almost died even though I went to the doctor very early in the stages but because of my age they thought it was just stress/ me overreacting till they finally figured it out. And on a lighter note I guess I was stuck in Junior classes as a freshman last school year which kinda sucks because I don't get to see many of my friends but at the same time it shall be a good thing in the long run

@KillermainBTWm8 oh wow so sorry to hear that but glad you are here with us now <3

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 2,948

@TreemanXD

@PizzaBoi is my twin but he never uses the forums :P

@Boosted_Dwight my twin is my forum stalker, hence the dislikes LOL

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 11,308

@KillermainBTWm8 I am so sorry to hear that you had to go through that, it must have been horrible for you and your family. I hope that you have been able to fully recover.

@KillermainBTWm8 I hope you're feeling better now. That's horrible. I am so sorry for you, you must have been so brave to face that at 14.

@Mushwin is your twin genuinely ur forum stalker?

@TreemanXD and @Boosted_Dwight So many people have twins lol. Me and my older brother are very similar (but not twins)in fighting (I have the slight edge despite my age disadvantage), intelligence, (specifically Chess, we can never win, I've only tricked him once and he's only beat me once, we tend to play recklessly because it gets boring, in our grades, we're overall equal) athletically, him and my younger sister are far superior to me except running, long jump, high jump, wrestling, boxing and any other sport that involves fighting. We're like twins, and even look similar. Sometimes we joke about it.

But we are so different too lol. It's weird.

@Poweas lol no i have no twin

edited June 2019

@Mushwin ngl, I actually believed you lol.

@Poweas maybe you could be my twin o.O

@Mushwin that comment has made me decide to re-evaluate my whole life.