The 3.3.0 PTB is now live! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93850/
The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Does Anyone Else Have A Strong Hatred For The Spirit?

OinkOinkOinkOink Member Posts: 8

For some reason I hate the spirt, I’m s sorry if you like spirit but I can’t can’t stand her , I hate he design, and going against her

Comments

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I did, but not anymore

• No_Cluie_LouisNo_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,056

How many hours do you have on the game? She's very mind game based an is not fun at all for newer players. I play her and like both playing with and against her, though i will admit it's not fun to face some of her best addons. Prayer beads are strong but i like the jump scares lol, so i'm not including them

• LoserLoser Member Posts: 4

Only when they are hard camping but like, that counts for every killer out there so..

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 1,147

I just can't stand the blatant fan service rubbish that her default outfit is.

"Oh she died coming home from work so she's naked."

Also not a fan of the smokey hair effect in the slightest, the watery ones are way higher quality. Default always looks like an upside-down mop.

• Pike_TrickfootPike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

My friend does. It's a big part as to why he stopped playing. :/

I liked when it was easier to tell when she was fazing, since a lot of the time I lag against her. Never played her, I find the sounds too annoying. Well, that and I would get a bit of motion sickness just by watching others play her. She doesn't give me the same kind of thrill like being chased by the nurse does, more like a nuisance.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,712

I don't like nor do I dislike her. I have a cousin who can wipe the floor with the survivors using her though.

Her design is pretty cool and the way the floating parts move is amazing. She's just not the killer for me.

• BadMrFrostyBadMrFrosty Member Posts: 367

I mean, spirit is basically AYAYA - the killer.

@anarchy753 What about the school girl outfit?

I know his answer @Pike_Trickfoot

Pure Fanservice even though it's not really.

@Shad03 Thank you. I was actually curious, since I did get that sort of vibe from that skin (not strong enough to say fanservice). Also, thank you a million times for the Waluigi reference. You have done this thread a huge service.

@Pike_Trickfoot I wouldn't say the Spirit is fanservice, cause if you think that, then that means you are [Lovely Word] a corpse. Whether you want to or not. When I face the Spirit I think, "Time for jumpscares." Not, "Y mah pp hard?"

Also what can I say except you're welcome?

@Shado3 It's more like I watch too much anime, which can be pretty [BAD WORD] up even when it's trying not to be. I'm actually thinking about how unscary she is as a school girl, nothing sexual about it yet the anime corruption is strong.

@Pike_Trickfoot We're humans. It happens. Either way, I'm not playing survivor to oogle the killers. So I'm not affected.

• Fres0c0Fres0c0 Member Posts: 77

No I hate trapper I don't like having to worry about is it safe to vault every single time

• PoisonNPoisonN Member Posts: 278

?

There's nothing wrong with Spirit in my opinion, good killer, design and power. The only bad thing is her duck voice

• NikkiwhatNikkiwhat Member Posts: 883

I just hate how broken sounds are when playing as her...lost a lot of the fun when I couldn't track/mindgame Survivors because I can't hear them at all over their muted sounds and the loud chase music

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,591

@Peanits the time being suggests that she may be nerfed later on? I can totally see her getting butchered.