Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

Chapter content

Everyone is complaining about the scream chapter because there isn’t a survivor or map. I admit it would’ve been really cool to see a map based on the grocery store in the trailer but we just got ash and not including Ghostface there are 11 killers and 17 survivors, why would we need two new survivors and 6 new perks all within 2 months of each other. Stop complaining about no survivor or map when we just got a new survivor, and not making a new map gives them time to fix the already existing broken maps everyone is also complaining about.

Comments

• M1ghtyM4xM1ghtyM4x Member Posts: 85

ill stop complaining when you stop calling the killer ghostface cause if you wanna argue semantics point me to ANY ghostface movie where he went after anyone BUT sidney the fact is sidney SHOULD have been the survivor and Woodsboro high the map but instead we got yet another original killer with no ties what-so-ever to ghostface. Making a killer and slapping the ghostface mask on him doesnt make him ghostface. And i think ash should have had a killer in the chapter too but my opinion apparently doesnt matter as much as yours. SO lay off

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,638

This is what I've been saying... its ridiculous how a decent part of the community is reacting

• snowflake102snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

ikr this is way i took a break from the game and on the fourms;) due to the players saying that ghost face is weak. so yea im back now but im not going to even reply to the fourms unless i have a question that i need help with other then that i wont be replying:( which is sad but i had it with the toxics:(

Can you seriously say this is what anyone wanted when we wanted ghostface? seriously? we didnt get the actual ghostface just the mask we didnt get a good killer just a michael and pig baby. we didnt get a survivor we didnt get a map... the list goes on. Any argument made saying this is ghostface is like saying wolverine from x-men is freddy cause he has claws or throw a christmas sweater on anyone and they're freddy it doesnt work. This isnt ghostface but thats cause the laziness of bhvr only acquiring the rights to a mask and expecting people to buy this chapter cause its "ghostface". The community is mad cause we see this as what it is a moneygrab and nothing more.

• PigMainBigBrainPigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,877

"Gives them time to fix maps"

Dude......the maps are procedurally generated.....the only thing they ever fix is the RNG involved in said generation of obstacles....

• PigMainBigBrainPigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,877

I think the only reason we don't have a full chapter from this is because of licensing issues....its weird but possible....

i completely agree but that simply falls back on bhvr not going after the license to the scream movies and instead just went after a license for a mask

• GorgonzolaGorgonzola Member Posts: 176

People complain "stop doing chapters and fix bugs!" and when they made a mini-chapter so that they have more time on fixing stuff they complain it's not a full chapter. This is just stupid.

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,638

I'm happy that they made their own version of ghostface.... whenever they do a licensed killer that needs to be done by the book it always ends up near trash -----> pig, freddy.... we'll see how ghostface turns out.... I'm happy that they're holding off and actually reworking stuff because if they continue to ignore the balance of certain laps by continuing to implement new maps and new survivors etc..... I see that as more of "give me money"

• zach3734zach3734 Member Posts: 56

If you take away Nancy or Quentin and the preschool Freddy Krueger will still be Freddy Krueger, he’d be different but he’d still be Freddy. Leather face didn’t have a survivor or map and he’s still leather face. Killers aren’t dictated by who or where they kill, just look at Jason he kills anyone anywhere he even went to Manhattan, hell, even the dream world. Killers do have places they belong or people they want to kill but that doesn’t dictate who they are, that’s like saying thanos wouldn’t be thanos without the avengers or his ship.