Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

I'm All Ears buff

Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 2,822
  • I’m All Ears: Now triggers within 48 meters from Killer location on any Survivor performing a rushed action.

So you can now wallhack Survivor for few seconds in chase. Well... with that big cooldown, it's still a meh perk for me. Also, you don't rly need that when you chasing someone most of the time.

Edit: I thought it got nerfed to only 48 meters, but it's WITHIN, so... my bad :D

Comments

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,430

48 meters lmao, good luck catching up to a surv rushing an action when he's so far away.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 6,586

How is that a nerf?

@Buily09lol, it happens mate

• BlizerBlizer Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2019

Well

Before it was outside the TR, now its inside

IDK if i consider it a nerf, because no sane survivor would do a fast vault over a pallet or window, you now see them during a chase after they perform a vault

That actually can create some interesting mindgames, as you can see what the survivor is doing after they vault

Still a weak perk though, it needs alot more changes for it to be even close to viable, but its getting somewhere.

EDIT: they should probs remove the cooldown, or lower it to like 20 seconds. Would make it alot better, but it still wouldnt be viable outside of chase builds.

• Buily09Buily09 Member Posts: 2,822

Yea I miss read that.

Well it's still rly not worth picking. Agree.

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Still garbage. Not worth for taking a slot on this perk.

• Tzeentchling9Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited June 2019

I like that it kind of works like Alert, but the cooldown is too long still.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Its better but like.. with that long cooldown? Not really.

The cooldown kinda kills it, but afew seconds aura reading CAN be useful in Jungle gym areas for mindgaming. Ive been using mirror shard on Myers lately for the second aura reading after stalking. Its actually QUITE useful in loops in places where you cant be seen iver a haystack or anything.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

Needs a way, way lower cooldown. Still bad.

• BlizerBlizer Member Posts: 5

If it had a lowered Cooldown, or no cooldown, i can see it being used with Bamboozle tbh

Outside of that, its still a niche perk.

• GrazoxGrazox Member Posts: 45

As everyone else has said, the cooldown needs to be lowered to 20 seconds to match Quick and Quiet or removed entirely. Now that is actually serves a purpose, we can see that it doesn't see enough consistent use in a match to justify its effect.

Bamboozle is niche since the number of window loops that get seriously shut down are limited, making it very map dependent. I'm All Ears is in the same position, but with a sizable cooldown.

• BlueberryBlueberry Member Posts: 10,074

At 20 sec and equivalent to QnQ it would be "alright" and see some play. If it keeps the long cooldown it has now it's never seeing use.