Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
UPDATE: Upon further investigation, we are happy to say that no members of the Dead by Daylight forums had their data compromised in the breach over the past weekend. All passwords have been reset as a precautionary measure, please be sure to update your password as soon as possible using the password reset button.

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Comments

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

Good for you.

• VliegerVlieger Member Posts: 326

Yep, this is a prime example why I don't like double BP events. There are those people out there that feel like if you're not farming then you're doing something wrong.

Not all of us need BPs, and are just playing the game to have fun actually playing.

• RaccoonRaccoon Member Posts: 2,108
    edited June 14

The Ivory Mori is indeed an overpowered addition to any killer's arsenal.

I forgot about its secondary effect:

"When a survivor is killed using this offering, the remaining survivors are given carte blanche to spew vitriol at the killer in the end game chat."

• HorusHorus Member Posts: 850

When dedicated servers come devs will most likely ban these people when they can track them better

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I can't read the chat in those pictures, Im missing on the fun :-(

Seems like you did well though. Congrats!

Well, my picture in this topic (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/68710/people-using-bps-and-then-tryhard#latest), where I farmed 250k BP with a full stack of BPS as a friendly Wraith has a downvote, too.

Maybe I was "too" nice.

• weirdkid5weirdkid5 Member Posts: 1,906

Yes, remind the Survivors it is you who is meant to be in control. Let the evil flow

• MasterUffMasterUff Member Posts: 78

Maybe you need to find the middle^^ I would say, just play normal without moris, if you in a really good position, try to hook them 2x times. if they to oppressive, kill them fast. Then it is their fault.

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,593

The better help bit is gold! I'd love to face you, you sound good. I'm at a similar rank too as survivor, look out for a 'Poweas' who is a Kate with white shirt and blue shorts.

Also, that's a beautiful calm manner from you lol.

@Poweas

I already have the R1 Killer achievement, so I don't really take the game too seriously :P

I just play to....HAVE A LAUGH :O

• PoweasPoweas Member Posts: 4,593

@Raccoon same! I play at high ranks anyway, but that's only as killer. As survivor I stick around mid ranks since I got the achievement and high ranks take too long for games now.

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

And people say this game is survivor sided!

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,477

I actually report farming myself as it puts people in ranks they do not deserve and we already got too many entitled little twirps out there as it is.

Either go in with the expectation to give it your all and possibly get destroyed in the process, or don't log in.

Yes, that means I've just put a big ass target on my back for every killer out there. I have this to say - BRING IT!