Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.6.0 PTB is now available on Steam. For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/231267

People using BPS and then tryhard

2»

Comments

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,711
    edited June 2019

The points of my adversary is not my concern and nor it should be.

EDIT - LOL @ the vote down. I'm sorry kiddo, this game doesn't hand out participation ribbons. Welcome to grown-up games where there's a winner and a loser - deal with it.

Post edited by FrenziedRoach on
  • Condorloco_26Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Event or not, I just play normal.

That means, for kills, saves, heals and escapes.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,583

I love the term tryhard. Calling someone that just means you're incapable of winning unless your opponent goes easy on you.

• fluffybunnyfluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

I had a game where I used a BPS and the killer tunneled and kept downing me, leaving me slugged.

• BithardBithard Member Posts: 406

The only thing that confuses me is when a killer uses BPS and then hard camps. They get no blood points because they didn't stop gens and 3 of us got out.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Bloodpoint events always brings out the worst in people. Doesn't help that the rank reset was the day before it started..

• RIP_LegionRIP_Legion Member Posts: 428

Not gonna lie, everyone and their mother sweats when BPS are in the game, it's high stakes. Why not test making it an addon that doesn't show itself like Mori and Shrouds (though I'm not sure how that would go). As a killer I don't like to sweat with them on, but I'll run into a teabagging Ash/P3 Claudette with the crutch combo, and of course I'll tunnel him into the ground and end his game even at the expense of mine (usually the latter never happens but I've already excepted it), I'm very good at ending chases. It's just not fun having to sweat on a match where I'd rather chill a bit.

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 1,736
    edited June 2019

Yeah, I had those typical Survivors yesterday: "U use BPS so why do you kill us immidiately?"

Then being called a noob because I enjoy playing the game how it's supposed to be played. I have 2.4 k hours and I like to play the game how it's supposed to be played. The entire "farming sh*t" was interesting when you reached your first 100 of hours in earlier days but now it's just boring.

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 1,532

I burn it, you earn it. That's how it works IMO.

• Paladin_GooPaladin_Goo Member Posts: 287

People like you are why killers get bullied. Nobody is talking about farming. You get far more points for playing normally, getting more hooks on everyone etc. Regardless of what a dev or you say. Most survivors who want the bloodpoints don't even care about surviving. They just want to get as much points as possible - but you killer mains and your ever girthy egos have to [BAD WORD] all over it.

Honestly, this is why I don't waste bloodpoints offerings. I have nearly 1000 party streamers spread across my survivors and almost 400 spread over my killers, and I'll only ever use them if I SWF, which isn't often.

• Jplanas98Jplanas98 Member Posts: 311

Lol people are actually crying because players refuse to farm? I'm not playing DBD to farm, I'm playing to survive or kill. If I wanted to farm I'd play some other game.