Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

left behind rework idea

you are altruistic and you are ready to do everything to save your teammates

every time you perform a safe hook you will gain a token,when the gates are powered,if you reached 3 tokens,pressing the action key will instantly open the gate,you will now have the exposed status for 30/25/20 seconds,and the entity will block the exit gates for you for 60/55/50 seconds

Comments

• ZVomZVom Member Posts: 72

Nearly impossible to trigger. Unhooking 3 players after powering gates is ridiculous. Blocking gates for the player and giving exposed status are even more irrelevant.

Very bad idea... sorry.

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Give Left Behind something else to work around, not Exit Gates. And buff Wake Up.

• billoverbeckbilloverbeck Member Posts: 23

uhm no you havo to unhook the survivor whenever in the trial,i think you mistunderstood

• ZVomZVom Member Posts: 72

Still doesnt change anything. Reward is just so weird, gives you more disadvantages than pros. sometimes, you dont want to open gates too early.

• billoverbeckbilloverbeck Member Posts: 23

exactly because this perk represent the sacrifice of bill to save his friends,still you want to play l4d to understand,i don't think you do XD

• JFFJFF Member Posts: 163

My suggestion would be:

For each safe unhook you gain a token, up to maximum of 3 tokens. When you're the last survivor alive you gain bonus for each token gained.

1. token. You open exit gates 25% faster.
    2. tokens. You open exit gates 50% faster.
    3. tokens. You're able to see hatch aura.
  • sliptteesslipttees Member Posts: 769

Developers do not want to hurt the killers and do not decrease the chance killers in 1vs1, because for them it's very fair.