The stench of rotting Pustula Plants fills the air: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/93854/
Some players have been facing an issue that causes partial loss of progress. We found one cause of the issue and are planning a fix for the mid-chapter update. In the meantime you can use this workaround: restart the game client after using the Custom game feature. Thank you.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Beheaded By Heidi Holmeaa (Natteregn) (Nurse cosmetic)

I made two versions of this design. One where her open neck wound is covered up. Just in case the other one is too violent

-------------------------------

Head: "The headless"

Everyone said she must have lost her head when she married Andrew.

Body: Mothers bathrope

This bathrope was inherited from her mother, and was quickly put on for decency when Andrew came home in the middel of the night, with an axe in hand. Her mother would not have approved of the added accessory of a head in a bag by her side

Weapon: Kitchen Knife

Kitche knifes are an okay for selfdefense against your husband with an axe.

Tagged:

Comments

• cwtferncwtfern Member Posts: 92

I love this. I wonder if the devs would actually remove her head from the model. That would be amazing.

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 3,944

This is so good, and would look super scary in game.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,368

Have an upvote. This is a brilliant idea.

• Rizzo90Rizzo90 Member, Mod Posts: 2,458

Oh, this is great! That would be so frightening in game!

• Keene_KillsKeene_Kills Member Posts: 464

Not only is this gorgeous, but could you imagine being able to open up that headless option for all of her other existing cosmetics, as well? Love it.

• natteregnnatteregn Member Posts: 2

That was actually my idea behind it! And that it could be sooo coool!

• HolijayHolijay Member Posts: 152

I like the clothing choice, the bed robes and slippers give it a unique quality.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,500

this needs to happen!!!!!

• GrumpyRatchetGrumpyRatchet Member Posts: 10

This is really cool!!! I'd love it if it got in the game ♡