Home Discussions General Discussions
All you need to know - 3.7.0 PTB Mid-Chapter
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141930/

Where should i ask feedback for my nurse gameplay on PS4

I want to know if i'm a good nurse with videos if needed. I'm trying to bring PC nurse on PS4, i mean show ing that's possible but it's more difficult.

PC nurse i'm all ears.

Comments

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

I play Nurse on PS4 and she is definitely still the best killer on console. It's significantly harder to play well with a controller; but that doesn't make it impossible.

You are a good Nurse if you can play her against good survivors and still do well. TBH it's only your opinion that matters. Practice until you think you are a good nurse.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,847

Ardetha on Youtube offers to review games of people who send him YT-links. He plays Nurse exceptionally well, so he is a good source for feedback.

• xllxENIGMAxllxxllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

@Redd I can hook/kill a lot but the best SwF (Tank build) manage to escape 0k without add-ons nurse. is that ok you think.

@ABannedCat well i'm gonna look into that.

• lunaticlifterlunaticlifter Member Posts: 310

@xllxENIGMAxllx Ardetha doesn't review win though, also he doesn't do anymore.. post a video i can tell you immediately if you are decent/good/god nurse, i have ton of hours with nurse on ps4, played her with every add ons, (currently i don't use them anymore) learnt how to counter every possible jukes, mindgames, predicition etc. the sad thing other than sensitivity is when there are fps drops, you'll miss many blinks no matter how good you are...i watched a lot of gameplay also, and i can tell you ZubatLel is the best Nurse/killer among every youtuber-streamer..you ca alson check out my channel lunaticlifter i post Nurse/killer video against decent survivors, also when the condition( stable fps) are optimal.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

OhTofu makes gameplay reviews, message him if you are fine that the review gets published on YouTube.