Home Dead by Daylight Forums Technical Issues

killer searching for lobby

n2njauwun2njauwu Member Posts: 256

So since today it seems i cant get into a lobby as a killer , it stuck on searching for a match

Comments

• n2njauwun2njauwu Member Posts: 256

so finally i got into a match but after waiting 20 mins or so , and its not 1 time thing because i tried in the morning and it was like this also

• FrekiFreki Member Posts: 1,903

6/15 it took 1.5 hours for a match to form and finish! so is 1 hour waiting in a lobby going to be our normal time? it really makes one feel great when they get 50K points for 1.5 hours! Killers are getting screwed here just because we don't play or aren't ranking up because of the new ranking systems..... thanks very much for this GREAT system and your push to have more people play and have so many blood points..... i really feel that i've gotten as many points as others have today in that time frame... (I am being sarcastic).

• NoShinyPonyNoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

On which platform are you? Did you also try to find a match as survivor?

I'm on PS4 and tried to play solo, SWF and killer - I have long queue times for every role, since the 2x BP event.

I am on PC

• TragicSolitudeTragicSolitude Member Posts: 5,457

I'm on PS4 and it is taking forever to find a lobby. It sits around "searching for match" for a long time.

• n2njauwun2njauwu Member Posts: 256

im on pc and its now weird , as a survivor if i find a lobby with 2 survivors plus me it takes ages to find 4th surviivor . as a killer its like 10-25 mins , its so random

it's partly due to the blood point event going on. but it's worse as the killer. because there are a lot of 3 man and 4 man SWF teams out there. so if a killer gets 1 in and then all that is there is 4 man teams in the rank range, it will take for ever. it's much more rare for a single during this time frame.

• AxelsonAxelson Member Posts: 86

Same problem for me. It appears that it's searching for a match but never creates a lobby. As a survivor i didn't had this problem

• ZVomZVom Member Posts: 72

Matchmaking for killers is an absolute disaster. Waiting times are imminent. Fix that ASAP...

• TheWelsh_NoobTheWelsh_Noob Member Posts: 1

I'm still finding now it takes a while to play as a killer but if i go as a survivor it's fine.