Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback

Possible changes to Ghostface perks

BloodyTappBloodyTapp Member Posts: 108

I'm All Ears

When a Survivor performs a rushed vault within a range of 32 metres, their Aura is revealed to you for 6 seconds.

The perk has a cooldown of 30/25/20 seconds.

Furtive Chase

When your Obsession is hooked, the perk gains a token up to a maximum of 4 tokens

Each token decreases your Terror Radius by 4 metres.

When a Survivor rescues the Obsession, the rescuer becomes the Obsession. You lose 4/3/2 tokens if your Obsession is killed or sacrificed.

I don't wanna touch Thrilling Tremors which just needs a small stats adjustment in my opinion. This version of I'm All Ears could make it a viable and useful perk during chases

Post edited by BloodyTapp on

Comments

• GrazoxGrazox Member Posts: 45
    edited June 2019

I gave my perspective here:

Now that I'm All Ears is Buffed, I would just lower the Cooldown to 20 seconds to match Quick and Quiet.

But I think pretty much everyone agrees that Furtive Chase is useless as is. You need to get four hooks from four specific players in a specific order to halve the standard TR in a situation where TR is practically irrelevant. Removing the chase condition would make it decent, much like the equally inconsistent Save the Best for Last.

Thrilling Tremors just needs a few extra seconds for Killers to get a look at the Generators once a Survivor is hooked and have a slightly lower cooldown to up the consistency. It's perhaps the only perk that's "okay" of the three, so it definitely just needs tweaks.