Home Discussions General Discussions

Struggling in the hook should be A+D instead of SPACE

hahugowhahugow Member Posts: 126
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Or at least a killer perk that forces you do do it, support?

and ofc failing at it means ur dead

Comments

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,359

That sounds awful...Spamming one is bad enough...

• hahugowhahugow Member Posts: 126
  • BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,359

@Redd 🎶Somebody once told me 🎶

• The_DaydreamerThe_Daydreamer Member Posts: 336

Uh, no? I personally find it annoying. I already dislike spamming space, thats why I changed it to F.

• HavelmomDaS1HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Struggling and wiggling should be automatic by holding down one button. Or better, u stop wiggling and struggling by pressing one button, otherwise the game is doing it automatic. That's a QoL change we have been asking for probably since 2016.

• Chaotic_RiddleChaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,829

I’m fine with breaking my keyboard, but not the buttons needed to move in practically every single game.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,077

Am I the only one that uses the mouse wheel?

• Aven_FallenAven_Fallen Member Posts: 3,575

Yeah, this is what this game needs - difficulty for the most boring action in existence so that you can even die from it.

Struggling on the Hook should be automatic with an option to let yourself die. Nothing else.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,920

Mashing any key shouldn't even be a thing. I rather just have me hold down a key or something instead because seriously, my carpal tunnel really doesn't like any sort of mashing.

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,294

How about we get rid of the button spam instead of adding more keys to break?

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 4,094

nah, id rather keep my mounsewheel down as the struggle action, thanks.

imo smashing a button itself is bad.

i know its ment to create tension, but its rather just annoying and ruining my keyboard..

• _LC_LC Member Posts: 104

It would be awsome to be able to just hold a control instead of spamming it. It would give you the same options, resisting or letting it go, but it would be so much better

• Claudette_BaguetteClaudette_Baguette Member Posts: 314

Spamming a and d would reduce the chance to accidentally let go.

• MegsAreEvilMegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Struggling should be automatic, cause it just sucks the way it is. also buttons dont like gettin hit hundreds of times in a minute.

• FrenziedRoachFrenziedRoach Member Posts: 1,609

spamming the space bar on this game has worn my space bar down so much it's now popping off with regularity. Of course my keyboard is 2 years old, but still.....

Gonna have to get some superglue I guess....

• MochanMochan Member Posts: 2,886

How about when a Killer carries a Survivor he has to spam space, if the survivor wiggles. Faster you let go?

No?

Then shut up about struggling in the hook.

It's a bad mechanic and frankly needs to go.

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,847
  • HeroiqHeroiq Member Posts: 1,031

nah survivors should be forced to speak or scream irl to struggle

and get 2000 survival points for struggling if they decided to fully sing all star while screaming