Home Dead by Daylight Forums PTB Feedback Archives PTB 3.0.0 Gameplay Feedback
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Overwhelming Negative Reviews on the DLC

SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,465

With only 9 days left to remain, if the Devs decides to release him with the changers they made

Please be very careful what changes you will bring for the Killer

If from what Peanit said ended up being True

He will still be the weakest Killer, with only 1 Second to break him out of stealth, he is still useless

I can guaranteed the devs that if they release him like that, he is almost certainly to be Overwhelming Negative Reviews on Steam DLC Page. With no one buying the DLC

Also Corns and Grass, Survivors can detect you out of stealth from it, but you can't Stalk them from it...nice mechanic

Why? Because once he breaks out of stealth, he enters a lovely 15+ seconds cooldown before he can use Nightshroud again, and even if he exposed a survivor

And you only need 1 second to break him out (This is what the Devs intended in the first place, without realising this is extremely weak)

You only need 1 pellet as a survivor/ sprint burst to deny him, by the time you circle in 3 loops, his exposed effect is already gone

Unlike Myer where he can stare at survivor's face, with exposed effect up to a minute+ and more with addons

This is also one of the few Chapters where it doesn't come with new maps, no new survivor, and only new Killer (Like Leatherface), so if the Killer is bad, no one will BUY this DLC

Comments

• JESUS_CHRISTJESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

IDK it seems that way but I'd have to see it working properly to judge. You don't want it to be too easy to break him out of but it should take a little effort to gain the exposed effect on survivors as well. One second with the camera somewhat centered on him would probably be fair enough. I'm more concerned with the "stealth" alert and him being too noisy while being "stealthy". I gave up on the PTB after maybe 6 games because of the DCs after all the waiting but there's not much point in really using or playing against him in his current state anyway. The people that stayed seemed to be screwing around and letting me kill them before gates too like somebody else here was saying. I hope they don't take the win/loss ratios too seriously. It's probably less of a conspiracy to skew the numbers and more about people trying to make the most out of the long wait times.

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,465

I believe the Devs will only buff him a little, which will leave him still weak

Even if his power to break out of stealth its gone, he is still weak, due to the fact that you just need 1 pellet to deny his exposed effect

And it takes 4 seconds to get someone exposed, and survivor just need 1 sec to break you out, even if they buff it to 3-4 seconds it still wouldn't work

• Bravo0413Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,628

Can we stop with the "no new map and no new survivor" crap please? We just ash... and we don't really need a new map atm.... prettymuch all the maps in the game need tweaking to improve the QoL to the game.... would it be nice to have brand new maps every DLC yes! But that shouldn't happen because then everything else gets left behind causing the game to go to crap..... let the devs improve the game overall.... I love that they're going to improve preschool midchapter..

Let's look at what they're doing before we push for review bombs and such!

• QwrtyMan213QwrtyMan213 Member Posts: 243

It's not a good precedent to enjoy receiving less content.

• cwtferncwtfern Member Posts: 136

I think it's a fine precedent to receive polished content over more content. Quality over quantity. There's already 27 maps, ffs. How many do you need?

• FregglesFredFregglesFred Member Posts: 317

Nobody will buy the DLC?

uh, uhh

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,465

This won't happen now since the Devs listens to us! I am glad

Nice strawman. This is the first '''chapter''' we've ever gotten w/o as survivor. What if the next chapter is just a surv? Just a map? You fanboys are really out for blood on this release, it's outrageous. I love DBD and BHVR as much as the next guy, but they are not above reproach.