Home Dead by Daylight Forums Bug Reports Visual
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Can’t see hooked survivors auras?

calebm20001calebm20001 Member Posts: 5

Is this all part of the new update where you can only see the survivor’s aura for a moment and any perks you have to see others including killers aura don’t work. Is this a bug?

Best Answer

Answers

• calebm20001calebm20001 Member Posts: 5

Thanks! Hopefully they’ll fix it.

• brock1221brock1221 Member Posts: 4

A definitely Hope so. I play claudette and my main thing is going and healing survivors with the empathy perk. But it's not working at all. Also am using dark sense so I can see the killer for 7 seconds after repairing a generator and that hasn't happened yet. Really getting tired of playing the game blind lol

I play as Jake and use the perk where you can see the killer whenever he’s within range when you’re hooked and can see everybody else’s auras as well. Now it’s pointless when it was useful asf.

Try restarting the game. I can see auras now

• brock1221brock1221 Member Posts: 4

It worked for me as well. Thanks!

If you were playing as it was updating then I believe that’s why. The firecrackers are also in your inventory no way