Home Bug Reports Platform Specific Issues PC
We're currently investigating an issue impacting rank resets on all platforms. Thank you for your patience and stay tuned for more info!
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Several Bugs

BentTorpedoesBentTorpedoes Member Posts: 19

I just played a round against GF on the pig map, and when the killer carried me to a hook i could not wiggle at all (happened twice), even the prompt to wiggle did not come up for me at all, also when i was being healed the healing bar did not show progress at all

Comments

• BentTorpedoesBentTorpedoes Member Posts: 19

One more bug recover bar for me is also gone

• MandyTalkMandyTalk Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 12,691

Is this against any specific killer or against all killers?

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

The healing problem happened to me aswell on several times. Despite healing/ interrupting then attempting to heal again ( on self and also on others ) for like 10 seconds there is no progress at all. The animation plays normally but no progress. Happens with self heal perk, with medkits and also when you try to heal other players without any medkit. After those 10 seconds it just gets back to normal and i can heal myself/others. For me it happened twice with myers and the third killer i dont remember

• MiddleMangMiddleMang Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2019

Just happened to me against doctor, I couldn't recover and couldn't wiggle out, bars wouldn't even show up on the screen at all. I thought maybe it was just a visual bug but I was holding recover the whole time despite it not showing up and when a teammate ran up to me (died trying to save me) the wiggle bar appeared with only the second she spent on it.

• SlaymoreSlaymore Member Posts: 458

I've had this happen too - sporadic, reboot the game and everything seemed fine. Bet this one sticks around for over a year