The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Which character do you normally win as?

2»

Comments

• JaywalkrrrJaywalkrrr Member Posts: 3

Dwight, Nea, and Myers

• TheluckyboiTheluckyboi Member Posts: 1,114

Ace and Tapp, Ace because i always kobe with him and Tapp because i run my best slug build on him, although its not always effective

• XpikselXpiksel Member Posts: 2

I always escape as Ace. Sometimes by the hatch sometimes through the gates. But mostly through the roof.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 9,394
    edited June 19

Laurie

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,380

@GrootDude ps3 Laurie XD

PS3 Laurie Toad!

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,380

Against Toast Face!

*Against Father Death!

• feechimafeechima Member Posts: 227

Tapp and Meg.

• Ember_HunterEmber_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693

Nowadays, Legion and Nea. Meg I always get stuck on something during chases (she has decent success in survivability for me) and Claudette, I am always found for some reason, relying too much on stealth. I haven't had too much success with Feng Min sadly, though am getting better with Lithe. Might switch for Balanced Landing soon though.

• Mooshroome64Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 4

I escape with David the most since he's my main. I tend to do pretty well as Ace, too.

• rch614rch614 Member Posts: 228

I'm a Meg main but tend to win more as Kate

• AetherBytesAetherBytes Member Posts: 954

Claudette, being my favorite survivor till the cosmetic nerf that made us blend in with white betther then black.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
  • TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 272
    edited June 22

I play Quentin a lot and have a ton of fun, but I usually die and tend to mess up quite a bit. Probably due in no small part to my tendency to run OoO and play very aggressively.

When I play Nea things just seem to click better; I just feel like I do a lot better playing as her than I do as anyone else.

Post edited by TheRockstarKnight on
  • LirulinielLiruliniel Member Posts: 493
    edited June 22

Play Feng Min almost 90% of the time so I would say her, but I have a 100% win rate with Dwight, David, and Jeff currently.