Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
Reminder for Forum Users, please do not share codes here. This is something that is expressly against the rules of this forum.

Perk idea, so you aren’t punished for having all killers/survivors

johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

So you don’t have to level 100+ times to get what’s you want, what if you could pick you’re perks BUT couldn’t learned any rank 2 until you’re level 20 and couldn’t learn rabk 3 until you’re levels 40

Comments

• FlamingkittyUmadFlamingkittyUmad Member Posts: 310

That would stop anybody from exploring alternative builds, people would just run the same builds constantly for the same play styles, and then have complaints when the game gets "boring"

• SythalinSythalin Member Posts: 280
    edited June 2019

So, what people are already doing and have been doing for literally years now?

• CardgreyCardgrey Member Posts: 1,420
    edited June 2019

Why not have pools once u unlock it it’s unlocked that level for all.

say I level nurse to 40 buy the teachable now say I get tier 3 on Freddy then wraith pig doc can use it. Same with survivors only need to buy the teachable and buy it to 3 once and it unlocks for all so u can get items for your main and unlock it for everyone as u play.

Post edited by Cardgrey on
  • Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,083

I feel like they should have a tier 1,2, and 3 teachable and once you unlock that, it's unlocked for all survivors/killers personally. You can lock each tier teachable behind prestige if you really want, but it's kind of annoying hoping to get that one perk for a survivor or killer that you just never seem to get.

• johnmwarnerjohnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

No one isn’t exploring builds, maybe they’re forced to run something for a few games but they always know exactly what they are replacing it with.

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

The grind doesn’t force people to explore builds.