Home Discussions General Discussions

ghost face a bit too op

2»

Comments

• addy117addy117 Member Posts: 1

Why nerf ghostface so soon? You should wait a while and see how he goes,then see if he needs a nerf or a buff! THIS NEEDS TO STOP! Stop nerfing the killers that come out, killer players are sick of using Nurse, Spirit and Billy. We want more killers do to well in the red ranks, at the moment its a struggle and its damaging to peoples health. Balance the game mechanise and stop nerfing the killers!!! PLEASE!

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 4,976

I don't have idea how he is op. It's not that hard to loop him.

• SomeissuesSomeissues Member Posts: 1,408

Everyone wants more BIlly + Nurses every match

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 4,017

Base GhostFace is trash right now, he relies on add ons to be decent. Plus I get the worse maps. Spine chill defeats his stealth.

• NosplashNosplash Member Posts: 77

exactly man. hard camping and tiering up super fast. it's impossible to play against. have played 12 times agains GF now and not a single one of them a survivor escaped. not a single one. no i'm not lvl 20. and all of the games they have camped.

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,111

I like GF because he can be confused with another survivor in the distance :3

• SythalinSythalin Member Posts: 280

Against a SWF, he's mid-low tier thanks to VoIP. Against solos, he's pretty balanced. Let's see this "stream proof" you claim to have. Or are you afraid that it will confirm what everyone already thinks - you're just bad at survivor?

• Mellow7Mellow7 Member Posts: 774

IMO I still think Myers is better, GF is just better at 1v1 while Myers is all around very good vs a group of people in the same area, they're essentially the same but serve different purposes and playstyles, Just my opinion btw.

• Pike_TrickfootPike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

@Gorgonia My friends always mistake him for Legion in the distance. xD

• GorgoniaGorgonia Member Posts: 1,111

I once thought it was a Claudette and ran to her.. heh xD

• LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

You can run super fast? 115% is literally the speed of normal killers

Tier up super fast? Sure, but you don't expose ALL survivors

Built in Whispers? You clearly don't know how his power works, when you are in stealth and they look at you they nullify your power completely in less than 2 seconds, it's not a built in Whispers, it's a warning (Of course it can be used at your advantage in certain situations)

He has two major drawbacks:

1. He's countered by having eyes: If they can see you, even if they are behind cover, they can nullify your power fairly easily (Unless you're in low ranks, it's expected of them to suck)

2. He's loud: Being a stealth killer does it make sense that he has a 8 meters, directional audio cue similar to the Lullaby of the Huntress? Not really but whatever. He sounds like tornado, which makes it even easier for survivors to nullify his power if too close to them

• PluPlu Member Posts: 1,209

Ghostface doesn't tier up, i think you are confusing him for an another Stalky boi.

Time to get some new glasses.

• michaelrandom27michaelrandom27 Member Posts: 100

Every time survivors make a legitimate complaint about overpowered killers, the response is always "git gud." Real original, guys.

• Shad03Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

Works both ways @michaelrandom27, I've seen many legitimate Killer posts talking about how survivors are overpowered.

And then they get 'Git Gud'. Both sides need to sack up. Honestly.

• JESUS_CHRISTJESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

I was One PIP away from rank 5 Saturday night and got wrecked until I was One dePIP away from 8 using Ghostface. Maybe you are an amazing Ghostface but I've got a good amount of experience with M1s in this game and it was a real struggle as it usually is with that kind of killer against organised teams. I probably could of cut down on the losses if I would've capitalised on all of the basement hooks I had and just stopped playing nice in general but I try not to be a shitlord.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,180

He is decent, I would run an anti loop build for him, Bamboozle, Fire Up, Brutal Strength, Barbecue, or Bamboozle, Fire Up, Enduring and Sprit Fury.

• JESUS_CHRISTJESUS_CHRIST Member Posts: 313

Yeah I traded one of my perks out for bamboozle because people knew there wasn't much he can do at the longer loops around the buildings. All you can do without it is go for somebody else and hope to get them down before they start running the same loop.

• JellyD23JellyD23 Member Posts: 1

Lmao, just saw the forums. Just wanted to throw out there. Had about 6 games today against Ghost and only lost 1 (4 K) died once but sacrificed myself (1 K) and the other 4 were full escapes (no kills) ghost face can be very strong if played correctly. But not even close to OP. Yes he stalks faster than Michael but he only stalks 1 person. Michael can get full stalk and then one shot everyone for his timer. Many stronger killers out there. Stop complaining. If you struggle that hard against him maybe you just arent a good survivor. Dont rely on heartbeats. Start looking around. If they dont have the new outfit just look for the floating streamers that tell everyone where he is lol. Just gotta adapt. He doesnt have built in whispers if you angle your camera correctly if not wanting detected. You'll get better. Don't complain its broken though when many many people have no problem against him.

Good day to you too.

• SovererignKingSovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

I absolutely love this. Wish I could upvote more than once.

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 2,599

He's pretty irksome to play against, but I wouldn't call him overpowered.

• firedogfiredog Member Posts: 162

So basically giving him the power of [BAD WORD] Myers and pig but with no cons to speed, literally you can [BAD WORD] slap someone and they wouldn't have a chance in hell to avoid it on most maps, god forbid if your the last one too, to knock his power out takes to long as most ghost face just stalk like a [BAD WORD] on drugs

He literally is the better pig, where pig i would say is balance (even if she needs a buff in my opinion, mainly her bear traps) due to how she has to go through an animation

Before you [BAD WORD] killer mains say it's not op, (i play both sides) ask this, is this killer fun/fair to go against?

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 863

People use stalk!?

Far too much hassle imho, i have more fun using night shroud for the 0 TR and no red stain.

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,907

He is fine. The only problem is that the reveal mechanic is still buggy and inconsistent.

• NewGhostFaceNewGhostFace Member Posts: 1

I’m a ghost face main myself I only Tea bag whenever there’s a toxic survivor also I don’t camp hooks I go around looking for survivors hope you understand most ghost face you will run into are new players

• DarKStaR350zDarKStaR350z Member Posts: 241

I wish the devs would make people link their DbD account with their forum account so we didn’t have to listen to BS like ‘I’m rank 1 with everything P3 but this is OP and anyone who disagrees is a fanboy!’.

If you had played him at higher than rank 10 you wouldn’t be spouting such nonsense.

The stalk takes 5 seconds and lasts 45 seconds iirc and if you can’t loop for less than a minute then you’re the problem, not the killer.

I love playing against him since they reduced how loud he was and apart from 1 match over the weekend, the others have DC’d after being run around.

Inb4 the usual ‘survivor wins it’s a bad killer, survivor loses it’s an OP killer’ fml

• thisrandomguythisrandomguy Member Posts: 134

Stalks up way too fast? Nah...

survivors can reveal him before he can get a full exposed from 0 to 100. And also ptb gf was an absolute joke. He was one of the worst if not the worst killer in the game at that point. Right now he's upper mid tier

Please do show us your video proof though

If you aren't going to care what the other side has to say against ghostface being "op" then isn't that a bit ignorant and shows that you can be in denial?

• UniversalGodUniversalGod Member Posts: 6

Honestly i just want them to fix the glitch with him. We'll straight on look at ghost face and he would still get his power. We had a ghost face get his power through walls. Idk if it's just me and my friends getting unlucky but honestly it's a game mechanic that needs to be fixed. It's basis is fine, but we can't break the stalking even when we look at him,which is the issue.

• Mashtyx1Mashtyx1 Member Posts: 188

Only problem I have with Ghostface is the fact how buggy his power pull out can be....