Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

So ghostface went from being garbage to be incredibly OP

sluc16sluc16 Member Posts: 370

Any body else considers that ghostface now is way too OP?

«1

Comments

  • GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 14,112

    He isn’t OP.

  • Pike_TrickfootPike_Trickfoot Member Posts: 437

    He needs some tweaks like everyone who isn't top-tier. Definitely not OP. Pretty counter-able.

  • prayer_survivorprayer_survivor Member Posts: 626

    He's no viable for the 3% of survivors at lvl1. For the other 97% of survivors left he's a very difficult killer

  • PluPlu Member Posts: 1,430

    He's far from op, i'm curious about what you find so "op" about him tho ?

  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069

    He is not op, but kinda fun to play against.

  • ShaneQShaneQ Member Posts: 134

    They messed up his power. It should be easy to detect him but plenty of times when he's clearly in view and in the center of my screen the game refuses to acknowledge that I'm staring straight at him. Its literally impossible to detect him if he is moving , if he is behind a wall or peeking through a window or if your behind cover and so on. You basically gotta run into the open and stand still to detect him

  • CatbucketCatbucket Member Posts: 335

    He went from being mediocre, to high tier. There, fixed.

  • Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

    He is just bugged.

    He wouldn't be strong if getting him out of stealth wasnt bugged as hell.

  • Tru3LemonTru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

    noob survivors=how to aim

    expert survivors= too ezzz

    so the problem its that you dont know how to counter him its just too ez since survivor are in 3rd person meanwhile killers are in 1 person yes survivors can take out hes power if hes behind walls and objects and they still want to nerf him

  • se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

    He's definitely not OP. Give him a few weeks then we'll see how strong he is.

  • Exa1ib3rExa1ib3r Member Posts: 86

    And thats where your wrong.

    Hes weak, can be looped 24/7, and has no power.

  • MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,242

    The unfair thing as him which I agree with is that he can stalk marked Survivors. Myers also can not stalk in Tier 3 to make his Tier 3 longer.

    Another thing which in my eyes is stupid is that he can make this "lurk,hide,lurk,hide" strategy and hence stalk Survivors with ease while the Survivors can not detect him when he does that. It can be that I am missing some of counterplay for this thing but the other one is getting removed anyways.

    My suggestion:

    Remove the "marked Survivors can be stalked" (is getting removed anyways)

    Eventually make it so when one Survivor started detecting GF for let's say 1 second and then disappears from line of sight the one Survivor who detected him has to look at him for only .5 seconds now, so it'll make this "lurk, hide" strategy impossible which seems to have no counterplay in some situations, in my opinion.

    And therefore make the Exposed timer 60 seconds.

  • LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

    Not all decent killers are OP

    He's already getting nerfed without giving people time to get used to him

    Once people learn how to play against him he will go from high mid to low mid or low tier

  • DocFabronDocFabron Member Posts: 2,408

    I thought he was incredibly weak, but I've now started to see him as low-top tier. Just under Hag. His mindgame potential is second to Spirit's.

  • adalesmoadalesmo Member Posts: 164

    The countering detection is EXTREMELY messed up but idk if I'd use the term 'op'.

  • MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 3,242

    Maybe they are used to the word "overpowered". I can not say that anything is overpowered rather very strong or pretty unfair. Keys, Insta Heals, Adrenaline, Moris, Rancor is pretty unfair for the one who is the Obsession, Monstrous Shrine, Stalking marked Survivors, (lurk,hide,lurk,hide)- strategy as Ghostface etc.. there are definitely more things which aren't that fair

  • premiumRICEpremiumRICE Member Posts: 750

    I think hes ok, good killer, not op, not garbage. I think its actually fun to play against, maybe to play too, didn't try it yet tho.

  • lasombra1979lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

    @MrDardon Changes to stalking marked survivors is already coming in the Hot Fix

  • browalker15browalker15 Member Posts: 87

    And yet I'm getting 4ks at rank 1 with him. Even with Freddy.

  • NeskaNeska Member Posts: 132

    The only thing that is OP is the fact that I can stare at him forever and he can just stalk me anyway because he's only showing his mask or I can't move my camera more so that he would be in the middle..

  • IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 5,069
Sign In or Register to comment.