Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Will you play The Ghost Face after the hotfix?

On paper it sounds like he'll be pretty weak. If they make breaking him out consistent he will be back to being countered by having him on your screen for 1.8 seconds.

Sounds like a basic M1 killer with the ability to locate survivors easily and will on occasion get a stalk if survivors aren't paying attention.

I don't really mind the stalking marked survivors bit that i agree with but the PTB proved easily breaking him out makes him pointless.

Comments

• BongbingbingBongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Yeah i really thought about buying her but after her PTB and post PTB nerfs I lost all interest.

The downvotes, Yeah I don't know. It was just my opinion I guess someone doesn't agree.

• ASpazNamedSteveASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,783

I will still play him, yes.

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member, Trusted Posts: 3,043

I'll still play him because he's still really fun to play. Although idk if I'll have as much fun if survivors keep breaking me out of stealth :/

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528

killer gets bug fixes

Killer mains that only want killers to be OP :

"lul,they butchered him" ," this is why I don't trust the devs" ,"what a joke,Im not gonna buy him"

• BBQnDemogorgonBBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    edited June 2019

@Andreyu44 He won't have a power.

Just look at him to make him a basic M1 only wow such a good bug fix.

Guess you want more nurse and billy players.

• SaveUsY2KSaveUsY2K Member Posts: 43

I think alot of people here are just tired of the community whining about LITERALLY everything on this game.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

I bought him with some left over Auric cells I had and P3 him in a couple of days. If this 'hotfix' goes through, he'll be collecting dust for me.

Shame. He was fun while he lasted.

• 1ogplayer1ogplayer Member Posts: 1

lets all face it, GF was doomed from the start /:

• JordanMaliciousJordanMalicious Member Posts: 370

I still think he will be fine. The changes seemed minor (unless they nerfed him again since last I read about it) unfortunately in a game like this, there will always be a few characters that are better than others (Nurse,Billy, P3 Claudette playing immersive) Ghost Face is still fun imo.

• Tenshi0108Tenshi0108 Member Posts: 13

Does this man is too emotional about this?

Sorry man for hurting your feelings.

I didn't know you heavily relied on things people said.

Hope one day you stop living like that.

• MDSSolidJackalMDSSolidJackal Member Posts: 1

Nope cuz hes a fake..not the actual ghost face..just like Freddy Michael or Leather Face...but honestly you need to penalize the killer for babysitting..just sayin its hella dumb to let them camp right by a hooked survivor without be subjected to a penalty like the survivors are when theu stay still to long..Literally my only beef...Being a killer in this game is already to E Z..Trust any complaining thats its too hard to use simply suck at the game in general..Keep the great work up guys

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Probably not, I have other killers to prestige.

• ReddRedd Member Posts: 826

He's already weak enough that I'm not going to stop playing him. It will just make it a bit harder.

• saminationsamination Member Posts: 312

I just want Legions black mask I paid for back. I didn't buy a light grey mask. I'm sorry, but you don't sell us cosmetics and then alter them after.

• Andreyu44Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,528
    edited June 2019

Wathever you say.

I play both sides and people that are overcrying about the GhostFace changes are clearly biased and obviously want free kills since Ghostface is already pretty strong.

(Some people are suggesting that Ghostface shouldn't be able to be knocked out of his power ,so yeah,people are suggesting OP things for GF)

Im just gonna live my life and have fun with GhostFace, if you don't want to play him because he will receive bug fixes (? XD) then it's bad for you.

You're the one losing here ^^

Besides, mine was only a joke ,no need to take it that personal.

• MewMew Member Posts: 1,702

Gotta test the changes to find out. He’ll be weaker yeah, but i have a feeling it wont be as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

• DocOctoberDocOctober Member Posts: 2,230