We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
Got a question about dedicated servers? Read up on all the info here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87216/status-update-dedicated-servers#latest
Stranger Things and the 3.2.0 update will release on all platforms September 17th!

Something that you done that you know nobody will care about but you still wanted to share.

TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 616

Title.

I'll start. I finally got my first character to P3 today. Lucky Man is Lucky Ace.

What's something you done that you know nobody will care about but you still wanted to share.

Tagged:

Comments

• Boosted_DwightBoosted_Dwight Member Posts: 1,167

I finally P3'ed my Trapper and got a good build on him.

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 1,781

@Ghostface_Main_TBH

Do you need a hug, man. You can restart at anytime.

• Ghostface_Main_TBHGhostface_Main_TBH Member Posts: 58
    edited June 5

This account only needs to last 2 more days and then I’m out of school. (Wasn’t anything to do for the last few days and this is one of the only interesting things to do on a school iPad)

• MrDardonMrDardon Member Posts: 471

I got a double pip on redranks with Trapper yesterday, the weakest Killer in my opinion.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

You won't believe what I left in the toilet!

• MineAntoiyaMineAntoiya Member Posts: 707

I just finished a new remix of Weldeon's Tsudanuma Station :)

• drunky26drunky26 Member Posts: 658

I just finished high school and got my first job.

Starting next week ;)

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 2,260
  • frozen_in_shadowfrozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 49

I was in the exit gate getting ready to leave against the Clown. Me and another Meg decided to do a little happy dance to celebrate our victory...and while I was dancing my game decided to crash!

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 616

As a Doctor, I 4Kd a SWF group on a Coldwin map, with all the corn.

I was rank 12 (at the time), against a rank 7.

I almost got a perfect 32,000 bloodpoints. destroyed them, and got iridescent everything.

I even got pics

(yeah, I know, terrible quality, I'm sorry)

This is the first time I even beaten a SWF, so doing it with 4 iridescent in Coldwin, makes me feel like a badass, like John Wick, or Master Chief, despite me obviously not being any of them.

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,998

I was playing Apex Legends and one of my mates dced. Me and my other mate got #1 squad left with zero kills and zero damage. XD

• MasantonioMasantonio Member Posts: 1,182

I wear angry messages like a trophy. I have absolutely no shame in being toxic as killer. I try to match the Survivor team I fight.

• fluffymareepfluffymareep Member Posts: 480

I got my first (non farming) double pip yesterday. I think it was my first, at least.

• ClogWenchClogWench Member Posts: 2,573

Not DbD related but I managed to catch a legit shiny Celebi(which was only available for the last year. Before then it was impossible)

• frozen_in_shadowfrozen_in_shadow Member Posts: 49

I got my first pallet stun save today! I was so excited!

• RogueGamerRogueGamer Member Posts: 16

At 100 hours in game I got my first killer to 50! That's with leveling a few others to 35-40 for their teachables.

• PizzaBoiPizzaBoi Member Posts: 7

Not Dbd related but I 100% Spider-Man Ps4 instead of working on my finals :D

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 3,145

I literally just beat the ender dragon solo in minecraft legit :D

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member Posts: 8,998

I built this house in Minecraft... In creative mode. :D

• TheGameZpro3TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 616

I beaten Downwell on Hard Mode, which at normal difficulty is already a very hard game.

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 250

Had a piece of C# code that wasn't working quite right and couldn't figure out why.

Finally had an idea last night and fixed it. :D

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 723