Home Dead by Daylight Forums Feedback Feedback and Suggestions

A Rework of Bloodpoint Offerings

2»

Comments

• prof_teabaggerprof_teabagger Member Posts: 121

Bump cuz good and needed. @Peanits @Patricia @not_Queen any statement about that?

• tehshadowman33tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

Survival category is incredibly difficult depending on the killer to max out that last 3k. You would have to escape the killer's shoulder SIX TIMES and escape alive to max out survival category.

Every killer needs to have some form of survival point event. Dodge a Leatherface chainsaw where he comes within 2m of you during the chainsaw charge? Get survival points.

Altruism points are hit or miss and survivors compete over them. Not to mention healing takes forever, so meh.

• se05239se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@tehshadowman33 It'd be kinda cool to be honest. It'd be easier for some killer powers to add a survival point event to but some are really obscure.. so it'd not be as easy overall to design evenly between all killers.

Name a killer, and I'll give a sample of what survival point event would be. Keep in mind, a good portion of our killers already have them, but they could also be expanded upon. For example, dodging a Pig ambush attack where she narrowly misses hitting you by like 2m = Survival points.

@tehshadowman33 Make a list of all killers and the survival point event you'd associate with them.

Okay!

I won't list the survival point events for killers that already have them, but I'll also be expanding where I see fit. Heck, I'll even include other category scoring events like Altruism and Boldness. Names for scoring events aren't final... They're just what I could think of off the top of my head, and I don't assign the actual point reward values for anything, mind you.

Trapper:

Trap Buffer - (Altruism) Rewards points when buffering a trap allows another survivor to pass over it unscathed. NOTE: To prevent farming abuse, each survivor can only get this scoring event once per trap, even if that trap is reset by the Trapper or his ultra rare addon.

Wraith:

Ambush Survivor - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, avoid a lunge from a decloaked Wraith (who has movement speed buff applied) by less than or equal to 2m.

Hillbilly:

Chainsaw Dodge - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a chainsaw rush from a Hillbilly by less than or equal to 2m.

Rodeo - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, cause a Hilbilly to collide with another object by less than or equal to 2m from you.

Nurse:

Duck and Weave - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from a Nurse directly following the Nurse's blink by less than or equal to 2m. NOTE: The point reward is higher for this depending on the number of blinks the Nurse used before lunging. 

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun a Nurse during her blink. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

Michael Myers:

Cheat Death - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from Michael Myers by less than or equal to 2m while Michael Myers is in Evil Within III.

Hag:

Ambush Survivor - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, avoid a lunge from a Hag (who has teleported within the last 5 seconds) by less than or equal to 2m.

Tempting Fate - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, trigger Phantasm Traps while the Hag is carrying another survivor and you are within the Hag's terror radius.

Doctor:

Treatment Resistant - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, while shock stunned, avoid a lunge from a Doctor by less than or equal to 2m.

Huntress: 

Hatchet Dodge - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, avoid a hachet throw from a Huntress by less than or equal to 2m.

Leatherface:

Chainsaw Dodge - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a chainsaw rush from a Leatherface by less than or equal to 2m.

Rodeo - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, cause a Leatherface to collide with another object by less than or equal to 2m from you.

Freddy:

Dream Warrior - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from Freddy by less than or equal to 2m within two seconds after you fall asleep.

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun Freddy while you are awake. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

Pig:

Ambush Survivor - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, avoid an ambush lunge from a Pig by less than or equal to 2m.

Clown:

Who's Laughing Now? - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from a Clown by less than or equal to 2m while under the effect of Intoxication.

Spirit:

Ninja - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from a Spirit (who has movement speed buff applied after coming out of phase walk) by less than or equal to 2m.

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun a Spirit while Spirit is in phase walk. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

Legion:

Frenzy Dodge - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from a Legion (who is in Feral Frenzy) by less than or equal to 2m.

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun a Legion while Legion is in Feral Frenzy. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

Plague:

Vomit Dodge - (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a vomit stream from a Plague (who has Corrupt Purge) by less than or equal to 2m.

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun a Plague while Plague has Corrupt Purge. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

Ghostface:

Cheat Death: (Survival) Rewards points when as a survivor, during chase, avoid a lunge from Ghostface by less than or equal to 2m while under the exposed effect from being stalked.

Adept Killer Stun - (Boldness) Rewards points when as a survivor, pallet stun Ghostface while Ghostface has Night Shroud activated. NOTE: This scoring event replaces the standard 'Killer Stun' scoring event when it triggers.

• GcarraraGcarrara Member, Mod Posts: 2,008

This was a really interesting read. An original take on how to streamline the bloodpoint offerings! 🙂

• Atrushan88Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,083

I would like this but at the same time every time I throw on a bloody party streamers the killer DCs almost instantly.

@Atrushan88 There seems to be something with BPS in general. I've had games with plenty of Escape Cakes and Puddings mixed, or plenty of Gateu cakes without any problems but as soon as there's a Bloody Party Streamer in the mix.. there's issues.

• prettyfprettyf Member Posts: 442

well, lot other people thought same and they suggested same and this idea is simply benefit everyone in game

of course players like me welcome anyday

but devs should worry about inflation

@prettyf Myeah, I ain't the first to suggest an improvement to the bloodpoint offerings but I am definitely the one with the biggest thread related to it.

As for the.. "inflation".. thanks to all the events and 2x week(ends) that have been lately, I am drowning in Ebony Moris, strong add-ons, all perks on my favorites and so on. I imagine a lot of other players are also swimming in stuff.

I doubt improving the bloodpoint offerings would cause any more damage than they've already done themselves.