Home Bug Reports Killers The Huntress
You are currently reviewing the archived bug reports section. To report a new issue, please use the new bug reports section found here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If you are experiencing the Rank Update Error, please click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/

Huntress Lullaby not being directional

Cheeper97Cheeper97 Member Posts: 15

I just played 2 games against Huntress and noticed that her lullaby is not directional anymore and it was really hard to tell which direction she was coming from. I read the recent 3.0.1 patch notes and didn't see any change about that so i guess it's a bug.

Comments

• FigasFigas Member Posts: 59
    edited June 2019

I'm not sure what is broken with the humming but it definitely is, just her humming makes my head hurt. It might be that one of the sound outputs is exiting directional and the other isnt, its very strange and painful to hear :(

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

@Peanits

Platform: I can confirm PC, however, I heard it is all platforms.

Description of the issue: Huntress Lullaby is not only not direction as soon as you enter its range it is playing at full volume not increasing as she gets closer until heartbeat.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Click on KYF with a co-developer one plays survivor the other plays huntress. Find eachother in the game. Notice how awkward.

How often does this occur: Every time since 3.0.0 (Yes this is also a bug on 3.0.1.)

• BoostedPenguinBoostedPenguin Member Posts: 11

Since the Ghostface dropped, Huntress humming noises have been so messed up.

The humming is non directional and its very quiet until she comes right up to survivor then all of a sudden its super loud and echos

• KillermainBTWm8KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,215

I thought they made it non directional on purpose?

• tehshadowman33tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

It's intentionally non directional now. It's a buff.

• darktrixdarktrix Member Posts: 1,564
    edited July 2019

It is an unfair buff which makes no sense - makes sense on Freddy because he isn't singing it, but I thought she was. Her terror radius is still a mere 20m. Since her lullaby gives no direction and she has ranged you risk either exposing yourself to hatchets prematurely or having her walk right on top of you before you realize it; and then she gives you a hatchet + m1 combo. The lullaby even serves to confuse not only on where she is, but it masks her terror radius on top of it so she could be even closer than 20m before you realize it.

I'm this the point I no longer even try against a huntress. Not worth the effort.

• JdsgamesJdsgames Member Posts: 1,109

I would generally prefer they kept it directional and then gave her 115% speed. Killers need movement speed not unreliable mechanics to get them kills. IE: Spirit phasing sound when she phases (Without prayer beads) Huntress Lullaby etc.